The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 64 - The Solution

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thank goodness this was nothing like the spoilers implied.

His confession wasn't because of any lingering feelings or attachment, but ironically, it's the best way to distance himself from her without further damaging her reputation. I'm 95% certain that she's going to reject him and muh boy will finally be free of any guilt or responsibility he should feel towards her.

I really like how his thoughts are not focused on romance, but are cold and logical. It really emphasizes that he's done quite a bit of growing up since Lila. Now he'd be able to properly move on and by the time Sungah realizes that he's her ranchat friend, it'd be too late as he'd no longer see her in a romantic light.

Now author, give me Hamin or I riot!!! lol (Yuri's not a bad 2nd choice either, but she's no Hamin.)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boiiii, I even had to stop reading for some time, when I saw him saying that.

sum of chapter 65(It is not 100 % accurate)My english is not good.(Read at your own risk)
[(The blah blah part are those parts which I thought were boring or was hard to translate,I have also left many pannels)mc says he is serious,sung ah says it is sudden,his narration is I dont like you(In a romantic way.) ,you are going to end up alone,sung ah says she is sorry(meaning rejecting)mc then says sung ah not to come near him again,the crowds is like saying rubbish about mc and his ego then two girls are comforting sungah telling it's okay now blah blah mc narration is he doesn't have any regrets and there is not much of a fusss and again says to himself that he doesnt like her(In a romantic way).The Korean bakugo's friend says something like how frustration raises a man blah(I don't really know what exactly he is saying translator is kinda bad.),Korean bakugo then says to go get the ball.Mc narrates it is not hard then there is flashback of hamin telling things to thim then mc narrates I won't be left alone,It will be fine blah blah.More of mc narration saying it is for you a happy ending for sung ah.Then Sung ah cries remembering when mc told her to not go near him again and the two side characters are comforting her then the cr says Sung ah to not be quick blah blah.More mc narration(on how it was an opportunity to prove his thoughts and for someone the solution of case showing yoorim pannel saying it is not a vicious cycle but an opportunity to communicate blah blah.),More mc narration(saying that he has a ending and don't worry about that ending and saying he and Sung ah current situation doesn't mean being completely disconnected referring to ranchat app.),then the pannel after that with the yuri's bullies there is a new character and the tall bully referring/calling him brother and the new character saying two of them(I got some vauge info cause i'm using a translator but they are talking about something then the tall bully says something about two people and asks the new character if he will come then the new character says something like I'm bored of playing that game and asks which school the line two of them is most likely reffering to tayeyang and jonwoo.)then there is a pannel of mc picking stones and says he is being disciplined and this is what he is doing in campus then a short haired purple girl( mc is not facing towards her.) appears saying him that if he regrets it(I don't what the regret is reffering to),then mc says no not really then Mc turns his face towards her and says you should be in class or inside IDK,then the girl says thank you for talking to me it was fun then the chapter ends with the short haired purple girl face and it is Lila with short hair. ]

@eralach

Lol I wish dude. Maybe half of what I predicted may come true, but I feel as though Sungah may become relevant again at some point. I just really hope he doesn't fall for her a second time.

I only saw spoilers for this chapter (64) and that was by accident. I'm glad my expectations were betrayed because the spoilers gave a completely different impression vs what actually happened.

I'm staying away from any spoilers for future chapters, but the way this chapter went down, it was too predictable. Dude confessed knowing fully well that she is most likely gonna reject him. I just put 2 and 2 together for the most plausible outcome and aftermath. Sungah is gonna regret it when she eventually finds out the truth because she will have effectively thrown away what may very well be her last chance to be with Joonwoo.

Dex-chan lover
Go out with me
tenor.gif

What I Optimally want is sungah represents an arc and he meets other girls from ranchat that he helps

Users who are viewing this thread