The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Ch. 24.5 - Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye Emperor x Cannibal

If only Sephina didn't die.
She could be add to MC's harem.
Damn, those cleavages are a cheat!

Alright. The moment I commented here.
The official English translation are only up to chapter 6 while the raws are up to ch 24.5 from 2023.

Dex-chan lover
"Completed" my foot. What an absolutely abrupt end. Well, at least they completed the arc, but still. Did it get cancelled? But it was so good! I wanted more adventures with the cute sheep girl. What a waste. What are the Japanese readers thinking? Getting good manga like this cancelled while keeping all sorts of generic garbage running for hundreds of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Completed" my foot. What an absolutely abrupt end. Well, at least they completed the arc, but still. Did it get cancelled? But it was so good! I wanted more adventures with the cute sheep girl. What a waste. What are the Japanese readers thinking? Getting good manga like this cancelled while keeping all sorts of generic garbage running for hundreds of chapters.
Well it stopped at this point here, because the source material stopped at this point as well (well technically at 24), so yeah, manga could've gone original, but i guess they just decided to cut it here too, author haven't write anything since either, granted the Light Novel wasn't exactly axed, but the whole publishing label (Legend Novels by Kodansha) went under and alot of novels ended up abruptly stopping like for example Her Majesty's Swarm (which at least ended in WN format, but manga got axed anyway lol)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sad that it got axed, it's not the best story out there but it has potential

Dex-chan lover
This omake makes me wonder if the reason the novel stopped at this point is cause the author regreted killing off the dragon lady.

If the author lamented kill the Dragon Lady maybe he should create her character with a functional brain and as charismatic sociopath like Bondrew in "Made in Abyss" style

But who cares this is axed

Ah, so it got the Spectacular Spider-Man style axed, with the changing of editorials causing this manga to get completely buried under others. At least it had an enjoyable end, I found the fight with the dragon lady extremely satisfying

Contributor
Was just checking the series i'm reading that have not updated in a while, meh

Fed-Kun's army
Came back to this being axed, may you be free and happy Lourie. You're the goat (literally)

Upsetting how this was axed, like im looking forw to the future plot n whats to come, this one got potential, plus iirc there’re other top red hunters smn smn, and if author rlly regrey killing girl draconian smn, then find a way to revive them

still sad to see this axed :(

Damn shame. Took a break to let stories accumulate so I can actually remember what happens instead of struggling each month to 3 months only to find this gone. It wasn't the best, but it was better than some of the crap I've read that's still going for some reason. Guess Lourie didn't show her tits enough for this to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread