The Girl Without Relatives - Vol. 1 Ch. 91 - I Want To Give "That" To The Girl Without Relatives

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure you adopting her has more than some legal issues, probably gonna produce some ethic issues with her dating her brother (That's ignoring that she turned out to be a minor and he isn't) 🫣

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure you adopting her has more than some legal issues, probably gonna produce some ethic issues with her dating her brother (That's ignoring that she turned out to be a minor and he isn't) 🫣
They say step-sibling marriages are legal in Japan. same is the case with Cousin marriage. could be wrong, but that's what I hear here. so, legally, not as problematic. ethically, they basically groomed the girl from the moment they stumbled across her to be their boy's lover. so I think they thre ethics out the window from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
They say step-sibling marriages are legal in Japan. same is the case with Cousin marriage. could be wrong, but that's what I hear here. so, legally, not as problematic. ethically, they basically groomed the girl from the moment they stumbled across her to be their boy's lover. so I think they thre ethics out the window from the beginning.
I don't really think they groomed her to be his lover. They just took care of her at her lowest point. I'd call it grooming if they consciously told her he was going to be her husband and raised her with that exact purpose.

In reality she loved him more than just a brother figure all on her own without be told to.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't try to give Yuu's mom a redemption arc. It's not going to work.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh whos secret child is she actually? Maybe there is more to it than just a deadbeat mom. Like a famous dad and a deadbeat mom

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's going to take one hell of a backstory to make me sympathize with dumping a child in the wilderness, fully willing to let her starve to death, or die to the elements.

Users who are viewing this thread