Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Outdoor Classes

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused 🤔
But, my life is confusing enough, so this isn't really that bad

Dex-chan lover
you know for someone who keep saying he doesnt want anything to do with the girls, he keep interacting with them like a good friends, make up your mind bro

Dex-chan lover
Reading this is so frustrating but I can't stop the train wreck is just to enticing

Dex-chan lover
Not only is the artstyle shit (what's up with the extra space between their eyes?), both the characters are frustratingly garbage and the story is beyond shit.
Nuh uh you cant really say the art is shit, this shit looks much more polished that many other cases it might look not appealing to your eyes but it's probably the artist style.

Dex-chan lover
Him not wanting anything to do with the girls is the core of the story, and yet he keeps interacting with them of his own volition!
:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Him not wanting anything to do with the girls is the core of the story, and yet he keeps interacting with them of his own volition!
:qq:
GOD, THIS, THIS SO MUCH.
You just explained one of the main reasons why a lot of people agree that the WN is better than the LN, which is being reflected in the manga now. In the WN, he is much more cutthroat, which adds more to the situation. (+ the more conflicting internal monologues)

I'm sure this came off as too "unfriendly", which is why his personality was changed for the LN adaptation, which, in my opinion, plays to the detriment of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh man I’m loving this, it’s trash, such wonderful, beautiful trash and I can’t wait for more chapters

Dex-chan lover
You know like if girl being nice to guys then guys completely misunderstood them as sign of affection.

This is like the opposite of that. Dude really don't want anything to do with them but they are classmate and he's just being a normal societal person so not being a dick is a given but the girls think they still have a chance of for his affection.

Banned
All of this could've been resolved in about 2 mins if they just fucking speak what's on they mind

Like bro just say that you still have feelings for her and bitch just tell him that the boyfriend was a lie
That's pretty much every drama manga out there, brother. There are some exceptions but it's not the rule

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty much every drama manga out there, brother. There are some exceptions but it's not the rule
Its more like its the way B-class/shitty movies, and bad stories work. 99.99% of them wouldn't last for more than a chapter/episode/5 minutes if characters behaved normally, used their brains, talked, stuff happened with accordance to common sense/how world works. So for those shitty stories, you need idiocy, lack of communication, weird misunderstandings, world behaving unnaturally, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if I was twitter brain rot retarded would I have more fun watching/reading stuff, cause all those things wouldn't annoy me?

Its more like its the way B-class/shitty movies, and bad stories work. 99.99% of them wouldn't last for more than a chapter/episode/5 minutes if characters behaved normally, used their brains, talked, stuff happened with accordance to common sense/how world works. So for those shitty stories, you need idiocy, lack of communication, weird misunderstandings, world behaving unnaturally, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if I was twitter brain rot retarded would I have more fun watching/reading stuff, cause all those things wouldn't annoy me?
No, you'd just make up more problems. At least these are actual issues with the story; I've got morons still trying to tell me Cheeky Gyaru featured rape.

Users who are viewing this thread