The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 64 - To Frame Someone

I think the answer to the question at the end is a, b, and c. As usually this is still my cup of tea so thank you soooo much for translating it!!!!🙂

Dex-chan lover
First she wants her sisters fiance now she wants the general what a greedy evil sister, just like her mother

Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
It's always interesting to observe what type of media could have influenced the plot beats of shoujo webtoons/manga like these.

Like how Chinese/Korean shoujo webtoon plots are likely inspired by their local TV dramas, with romance/righteous faceslappings/twisting plots and conspiracies.

Or how Japanese shoujo webtoons are likely inspired by shoujo manga/anime/otome game plots.

@JWChibi Not surprised, the stepsister and concubine have always presented themselves as petty-minded social climbers. It's not so much that they love the ex-fiancee/general but more that they love their status and social rank.

Haha, C.

@Usery101 I think the stationary stuff was just copied over and translated from the original, Chinese version. So it was for people who commented on the Chinese version when it first came out. That's what I think.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna answer the authors multiple choice at the end: most likely B with a hint of C and a dash of A. 😁🤗

Thanks for the update!

Hilarious.

"I won't able to marry into Peng's family"
"Must be the MC's fault"

Everything is always MC's fault in that mother and daughter.

Why do they always say I am a million times better and they are not , it's just too funny

First B, then C and finally A.
Thank you for your translation and hard work.
Can't wait for karma to come to mother daughter pair. So excited!

It totally just hit me that it’s not the translators that keep doing multiple choices, it’s a thing in online manhua (idk what to call this since I thought webtoons were Korean, idek) and they’re just translating it over. It was confusing bc I don’t often see the English fans answer them, minus this one, but it wasn’t even for us. lol.

Thanks for the update, ik she’s capable but I always love to see General Lin show up to help JiuQing~

Double-page supporter
Wait, so is that old lady dead? Or faking? Did that concubine lady kill off an old lady and have the son go blame it one the doctor? That's some cold blooded murder. Not the concubine, I expect that much from her, the son. Ya'll love money that much your willing to kill off you mom?

@xxsad hehe, I don't even need to read it to know it XDDD
Goes to show my eyes sometimes skip over stuff that's not strictly the chapter. Oooops.

Users who are viewing this thread