The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - That Doesn't Matter Right Now

Aggregator gang
Out of all places for a tattoo, out of all kind of designs, it must be that one huh. Truly the most holiest of the holy tattoo.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like that womb tat would feel goofier if it wasn't shown off on the Vol 3 cover already, but it's still funny

Also, the translator/editor note that mentions "the kanji used for parents has the reading subete which means everything. so it's implied that her parents were her everything as a kid. Wait... then where's her dad?!" ... isn't that her dad right there? The animal guy who appeared + got cut down by the humans right after her mom did?

Dex-chan lover
It would make a bit more sense if they had to swap the demon king crest with the goddess crest to save her life from the curse or something...

Dex-chan lover
I just found out after reading the comments that the crest is a lust crest. This fucking priestess, god damn my guy.

Dex-chan lover
You put a wounded person before the saint of the goddess of kindness and you expect him to kill it ?
What wrong with your head...

@BananowyJE @xyzzy, because she doesn't want to get executed nor get wrecked again by the princess ?

Dex-chan lover
Wow the most holiest of tramp stamps. You can feel god's warmth emanating from just above her crotchal region.

Wow Japanese peope (or mangakas) can't stray from their path of having slave girls in their mangas no matter how kind they want to portrait their MC's...

Aggregator gang
Kane is basically building for late game. He only got his OP MC powers, slave, enemy-turned-friend, loli(daughter?), harem and others, after reaching middle age.

Supporter
... The new crest look like some tatoo I've SOMEONE have read in pervy websites...

Dex-chan lover
...Uh. Is it just me, or was the demon god and demon general given bigger emotional backstory than the three main “heroines”...?

Dex-chan lover
I have a question...
Where's Noir? I thought she's going to stay with Kane...

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. that crest placing tho..

and if you are looking for Noir.. as the tiger said, they are trying to revive the evil god (again)..

Users who are viewing this thread