The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 76 - Me and “Him”

Dex-chan lover
What the f. I did not expect for her to have herself as her romantic rival. A literal love triangle between her, her other self, and Oosawa. This is Miraculous Ladybug levels of absurd.
but that is NOT HER! is just an made up misunderstanding from Oosawa and Koga is afraid she ain’t liked for herself since she is different from her school self

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ayas gonna be at mitsukis door step instantly next chapter to pick up the pass clear the misunderstanding up, i just sense it...

Dex-chan lover
While it's an absurd situation to think you're in a love triangle with yourself, I think clearing up the misunderstanding is a big step on the path to Yuri City. This represents a chance for romantic progress.

Koga can't see that all the "cool onii-san" stuff was her all along. And if she does realize that, she could realize that Aya is attracted to her. Genuine, authentic Koga.

Dex-chan lover
Aya spent the last chapter enjoying playing gf to Dorkmitsuki at school so much she got jealous just seeing Joekanna’s ease at being that for real. Meanwhile Mitsuki is about to existentially fight herself in the mirror for her affection. Everyone has their battles but these two are shadow boxing heavyweights.

Dex-chan lover
While these identity questions may seem a bit fundamentally silly, for Koga it's quite real and therefore important. I mean, since she herself is still going through an existential crisis, it's only natural that she'd likewise question why other people like her...if she doesn't know who she is, how can they?

And my heart basically skipped beating this entire chapter...godDAMN is the art pretty :glee:

Dex-chan lover
But still, it's a tad bit daft to be asking that question at this point. Oh well, teenagers are daft after all.

It captures the confusing experience of being a queer teenager quite well imo - or maybe I have nostalgia goggles for my own teen years because I was into the same kind of music back then (still am tbh) :LOL: reading this reminds me so much of being in love with my best friend in highschool (she was straight RIP me)

to people saying things like “oh this is so weird self-ntr this is new” no, it isn’t. teenagers (including me) tend to struggle with self-image. feeling jealous of how other people see you— wishing you could be that person people see you as, is completely normal. idk where you’re getting this whole “this is new” from because it’s absolutely not new at all.

Users who are viewing this thread