The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 79 - My Crush Is a Loyal Dog

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it will be before the rest of the friends find out about the disk store and "onichan"'s true identity.
They don't visit that store (not their music style). But... There's the mystery performer at the school festival, so that would be a big WTF.

Also... No one has a negative reaction to the tattoo? Japanese are pretty picky about that.

Dex-chan lover
Pure chaos and I'm here for it. Nothing quite like good wholesome jealousy tocut down the drama :glee:

Don't worry Koga-san, plenty of other secrets you can keep between the two of you :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
They don't visit that store (not their music style). But... There's the mystery performer at the school festival, so that would be a big WTF.

Also... No one has a negative reaction to the tattoo? Japanese are pretty picky about that.
Gyaru is a nonconformist counterculture, and Aya, Mao, and Chizuru are still gyaru. They're probably some of the more tolerant people about bucking tradition, so Mitsuki is in good hands. (pigtails aside)

At least this chapter cushion the likely blow of any music store WTF or dragged-out-of-the-closet moment.

Users who are viewing this thread