Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Also now that I think about it, I tihnk the manga version is easily the most explicit here, I'm amazed we have seen what we have specially at the "Suggestive" level.

Dex-chan lover
WHERE ARE MY NIPPLES?!
QBcO7rX.jpg

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!

Dex-chan lover
I expect a whole sticker sheet of nipples to attach to all the big titty milf gfs in this bitch!

Mad af at no milky milky num num parts
I'll be honest and as I said in previous chapters, I expected them to skim over these scenes as thats what they even did in the novels. Looks like I lost the bet lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the HARD work, Chibi Multiverse. I hope we can count on you to continue with the scanlation effort!

Group Leader
Yeah I think we can have some hope that the author is gonna take advantage of this 2nd chance at redoing the story to fix some of the jank of the original novel.

This chap is a good sign with how they expanded on the sex scene and fixed the pg13 feeling of the original.

Now it actually delivered on what the damn title says it is, a raunchy story about fucking milfs.

Hopefully this means the manga will be better written than the original.
yeah I hope so too... ngl I thought the story started quite decently but after became such a boring and BAD story that felt like such a waste..... I can only hope....

Dex-chan lover
I know, that's why I said it's the out-of-universe, meta reason. The world isn't Japan, but it is a work written by a Japanese author who is most familiar with Japanese culture and will obviously lay their own experiences and expectations and cultural relativity over the fantasy world they craft. It's why we get all these vaguely Eurocentric-style fantasy worlds (heavily influenced by the fact that Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy seminal runs mostly focused on stuff that was cribbed from high European-influenced fantasy like D&D and Tolkein) that still run on very Japanese ideals and social constructs (like extreme deference to authority, desire not to stand out, idea that hard work is the purest expression of spirit and will solve all problems, etc.)

So while the world itself isn't Japan, it's going to be flavored heavily by what the author considers normal and understandable to the audience, which is Japan. If this were a western work I would expect that the wives would not stand for being controlled/submitted by their husbands and would strike back out on their own to get the respect they deserve. But a Japanese author looks at that sort of behavior as being very self-serving and contrary to the quiet, serene grace of simply accepting all the bad things that happen in life with stoic resolve and unwavering discipline especially when they are wives of allegedly successful husbands and belonging to a successful household is of the utmost significance. We look at that as wrong to our eyes and values, insisting it's a sign of weakness to accept being constrained and put down like that, but a Japanese audience will instead see it as a positive sign of strength to endure everything without breaking.
I would put it in a much more simplier way: the plot need it.
But what you say is true too. Japan is a place where women idolize the idea of marriage. They literally race to marry as soon as possible, and being the last of their friends to do it is considered a shame. In such a context is easier to see a woman that put her role of wife and mother above the fact that his husband is a shitty person. Especially if the setting is a place where husbands are expected to be this way. Well, at least until they are not sold into slavery. We can see this made her quite angry.

Aggregator gang
Putting aside 1st milf that got drugged and sold into slavery, the others' backgrounds seem kind of silly. Aren't they all top rank in strength? Less than 30 worldwide apparently. And yet they do nothing to change their situation. Author better have some very good reasoning for this.
they spent their youth adventuring, and before they realized it, they were hags (in this world,25+ is old, people have 50 years lifespans) and weren't able to find decent partners, no one wants to marry grandmas. so they ran off to a village, found some dudes willing to marry them, and stuck with them because in everyone's eyes theyre too old.
theres a hint on the way that girl treated her when she got to the adventurers guild.

Dex-chan lover
Lol you did :win:

Ngl I wish someone made a physical sticker sheet of nipples for real life applications
I guarantee some degen is already offering this on Amazon. And if not, I may just have to become that degen...

Censured ;~
Bad dialogues ;~
Not so much of a great MC and history ;~
I wonder why I'm still reading it

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I think we can have some hope that the author is gonna take advantage of this 2nd chance at redoing the story to fix some of the jank of the original novel.

This chap is a good sign with how they expanded on the sex scene and fixed the pg13 feeling of the original.

Now it actually delivered on what the damn title says it is, a raunchy story about fucking milfs.

Hopefully this means the manga will be better written than the original.
I certainly hope so.

The novel became a drag, uninspired and failed the title entirely in my opinion.

The more changes the manga makes, the better.

But seriously. They're super powerful S rank adventurers, why is it that in every outing that the MC takes, outside of the warm up training chapter, where he takes the MILF team on a B rank mission, every other time he adventures solo for a few chapters only to return home to the MILF for a very short period of slice of life after he lulz dogeza forgive me plz waifus what a joke so funny we'll do the gag again while also making the whole bit where he equipped them with nigh legendary equipment meaningless, which is then quickly interrupted with side stories as if the author is allergic to having the MC be with his MILF harem.

Doesn't help that he turned the MC into Saitama One Punch Man invincible level of we don't need to worry about him, yet he refuses to give us downtime for some slice of life harem action because the MC is getting involved into ever escalating situations that requires the MILF to not be around until finally he gets a marriage proposal from the MILF goddess, his own kingdom, world peace and now we can have him do slice of life and peppering in MILF sexy time, just took a hundred plus chapters of eh, kinda mid quality stuff to get there... Even then, the author seems to either be baiting that he will do the girls and we're going to get Oyakodon action, or he's just being a father figure, which oddly is again kinda mid because he's again furthering away from the whole goal of the title. Lot of mixed signals on the goal of the author here in the web novel.

It's as if the author didn't know what he wanted to make and which crowd of readers to focus on. A revenge story, a city sim story, an adventure story, a political game of thrones geopolitical warfare story, maybe a little of everything and then decide to just give up and make him untouchable so he can just decide to go straight to it's the beach episode, everyone time to fuck in the onsen, because now the MC is King of the Onsen Kingdom, future husband of the goddess, great golden dragon lord of luck (i.e plot armo)r and broker of eternal peace between humans and demons on the whole planet. (PS nothing written there was an exaggeration).

It is really weird how such a story ends up being so mid and doesn't feel like it lives up to the title and not a good enough subversion to be satisfying, at least on the Web Novel side. But maybe that's my fault for reading this story while also reading some other excellent Isekai stories, so I constantly mentally compare it to better written stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread