The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4

Aggregator gang
Wth!? How... holy shit, is this the same person who re-draw milf dragon??
(゚д゚)(。_。) ホント!(゚Д゚)

Dex-chan lover
Page 4 is censored. They erased her cleavage. Or covered it with whiteout.

I'm dumb and don't get the joke of the first panel. Anyone care to explain? Both of the looked really sick and nauseous afterwards so I don't think it's just because of too much/too little pubic hair.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCeryBery

If you know, you’ll know

And trust me when I say you do NOT want to know

It has a lot to do with the fact that she looks childlike though, I will let you know that

Thanks for the chapter!
With a mom like that MC can forget about having a normal life, although explains why the other world didn't have anything like his mom's curry. On the other hand, the girls won't have to worry about him being to eat or enjoy any food they make considering he's got an iron mouth and stomach. Although they completely forgot the birthday cake.
Btw, can anyone explain why the girls were so devastated by the mother's appearance? If it's because the mother has really grown hair down there can get Lela being embarrassed for not having grown any, but wasn't Kaguya confident because she had grown some? Although hard to tell due to the giant black boxes used for censorship so maybe shocked to difference in amount or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread