The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Emilia Godwin's Night Party

Also, I love how this is honestly a more realistic, detailed, better written, and more interesting portrayal of politics and society that we have ever seen in any other story, the author isn't hiding the gritty parts, we're delving deeper into them. The flow and pain as well as the events make sense, instead of coming out of nowhere. And it truly is an amazingly written mystery, with all the interconnected clues in each chapter, and if people miss them, the comments will probably have it. The character dynamics between our two leads is so unique, honestly the whole premise is entirely unique. Not to mention, Constance and Scarlett's chemistry is insane. Each chapter is never boring, this author leaves me in awe, and thank you so much for picking this up!

The depth of the story, mystery, and characters is incredible. Did anyone else notice Emilia compared Constance to Scarlet when she wasn't possessed? Constance really is changing. Both of them are similar in how stubborn they are and in their loyalty to their convictions

I don't know why but i feel anxious every time Scarlet has a plan and makes Constance has to do it :(

Contributor
Damn, she really cut a bitch in front of all those people. Very few saints in attendance, that's for sure.

i would luv for this to get a 13 episode anime (or even longer if the series doesnt finish soon)
its so interesting :3333333333333

Dex-chan lover
This is a bastardization arc isn't it with Constance slowly becoming like scarlet

God I love Scarlet so much. I really hope there's no romance and if there is, it better not be the Rudolph (??? Idgaf abt his name lmao) guy because he's being a massive pain in the ass right now.

Aggregator gang
In what world would going to a masquerade wearing the mask of someone who was framed and murdered in a conspiracy – knowing full well that a close associate of said person was also murdered – be a good idea?

man, she's really going all out against her family's policy of honesty. lies at every turn and corner.

Aggregator gang
I love scarlet so much. I want her to either step on me or kill me with her poisonous words💦💦

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure Emilia wasn't just in love with Scarlett she's like her biggest fan, knowing exactly how she held herself

Holy hell, all of these nobles really are the most petty and vindictive scum of the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread