The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - The Ultimate Rehabilitation

Dex-chan lover
Prep work is vital, Hina. You gotta have an escape plan in place before you pull moves like this.

I admire your decisiveness, but I gotta tell ya that standing around breathing in the haunted ashes of the cursed object you just burned was a total rookie mistake.

Dex-chan lover
We're so close to chap 100, I'm legit excited to see if the title is true or not.
Hopefully the author didn't just make it up as they went along with no plan lol

Now Hina will be 120% more supportive till we reach the last story.
Tbh i expected a plot twist of hina already being some kinda demon/not 'normal' since she told him about the story telling ritual in the first place since we don't know where he got the 'object'/"camera" of "us" from

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that the map of Japan got partially ripped from the wall starting from chapter 79. The bed and the room in general also look dirtier and unkempt. Perhaps it's meant to signify how Yuuma is at his last bits of sanity.

Dex-chan lover
Hina! No!
Also, would be horrifying....if Doc Savage hasn't done exactly that in the pulps. Hell, any story with "prison with a 0 chance of re-offending" always goes with "messing with one's brains"...not really horrifying.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh i expected a plot twist of hina already being some kinda demon/not 'normal' since she told him about the story telling ritual in the first place since we don't know where he got the 'object'/"camera" of "us" from
That's pretty likely.

I recently finished the mangaka's other work and in that manga, the MC was initially just a haunting victim, and ended up being revealed to be just as fucked up as the story's antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess every story was building up curse energy in some artifact and by burning it, sukuna managed to incarnate in her body. But since we're only 80 stories in, thats equivalent to 16 of 20 fingers. We're so cooked.

Users who are viewing this thread