The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Pavlov's Boy

Dex-chan lover
It's all over. No matter how fast I run, no matter where I hide, the grim specter of death reached out its icy hands towards me incessantly. My mind is shattered, my body is battered. Whether in ice or fire, it will all end soon. Death, death, death.

....but before all that stuff, onto the 59th story I've been dying to tell you!

Double-page supporter
You know, as a fan of horror manga/anime/video games, I like this manga and the idea of the kid crafting its own story through 100 chapters. Yeah it's not a popular manga or anything, but i do enjoy it, I think the author could draw a long story that is worth 2 or 3 chapters, but then again that's against the title of "100 stories"
Oh well.

Group Leader
Kid wants to kill himself and take his dad down with him. Love (at least thematically) how the stories sometimes(?) seem to reflect whats going on with his real life

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she possessed by whatever entity is in the POV thingy? I thought there was a chapter where that is established
Really? Doesn't remember that at all but still a good theory tho. Umakin (the horse doll) hasn't been seen for a long time now. Tho that wouldn't explain why Hina story are more optimistic than him if she's possessed by a malevolent spirit

Users who are viewing this thread