The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - The Child Vending Machine

Dex-chan lover
Bro, at first I thought the twist was going to come from the freaky looking kid l, but after seeing the twist the worst thing that could happen to this lady conscience is that the kid she obtained from the machine turns out to be a perfectly normal kid

Also unrelated but that angel lady must have some pretty tough skin to be able to stomp on cans being barefooted like that

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long it takes for them to expire. Considering how hard it is reach the vending machine, a huge chunk of cans might be getting disposed

Well this story just made me unbelievably sad. All the "mama's" ;-; they do need to make the machine more accessible if the alternative is being smushed like a bug on expiration.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

this is honestly the worst scary story so far lol. Why not make another vending machine and put it in another hard-to-reach place? Also, do souls really need to be refrigerated? The logic of this is so bad I can't even feel sad or scared lol.

anw, can't wait to see how this slip up of him will fuck him up.
To me, the logic of this story being somewhat illogical makes sense and even add to the creepiness. We're dealing with beings that are above us. They doesn't believe our lives have no value

Dex-chan lover
I thought the twist would be that she would take all the children and be financially unable to, causing her to slowly become insane with having to take care of so many of them. (Page 14)

Users who are viewing this thread