The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Under the Bed

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Page 12, the fourth panel shows his feet disappearing under the bed again. So he goes under the bed, slips out the window when the woman gets suspicious, she checks under the bed while he's on the balcony, then she notices the window and gets on top of the bed to close it, which is when the dude makes the switcharoo back under the bed.

The whole maneuver is only possible because the window is also the sliding glass door to the balcony that the bed happens to be blocking. And this is why you don't block egress windows with furniture: it invites sketchy men to live under your furniture.
I feel like you would hear something when its directly below you.

Dex-chan lover
I actually saw a report something like this a long time ago, the person would target an apartment building then in the morning, where everyone is mostly at work or school, check each door if someone forgot to lock it or check spots that can have hidden keys. Im sure its hard to pull this today but its sure exist decades ago.

Aggregator gang
Dangers hidden in the places we think were the most safe. Yuuma, you’re not as safe as you think you are.

I like how the detective just wiped the black marks away like it’s an everyday nuisance.

Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
I don't understand this story can someone explain this properly to me?

Users who are viewing this thread