The Ideal Sponger Life - Vol. 15 Ch. 64 - The Desired Outcome

MD@Home
Thanks for the chapter. I appreciate the high quality, the translation is really good, which is relatively rare for Manga.

Lucy is a fun character, it's pretty obvious her behavior and perspective is incredibly childish and she has no hope of becoming a concubine with that outlook. I don't think you should take her too seriously at this point, even if her backstory is sad

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lucy. She not only has no chance, she’s not even playing the right game — she thinks “ha ha! look at that woman, she has outside interests and wants to do things other than being an obedient concubine“ is something that would turn Zenjirou off.

Girl I like you because you try real hard, but maybe take another look at his warrior queen wife and explorer sailor concubine and figure some really basic facts about his taste in women out?
It's less being an obedient concubine and more to do with the fact that she's just weird...

Historically, in general, very few people want to go by the sea.... like it was either weirdos or poor people with no better way of life.... and most people would rather live an easy and lazy life than go around and doing a sh*t ton of work.

And most people would rather have a spouse that doesn't come with risks than a crazy one that only causes trouble.... exception is when you can understand it....

Our boy understand not wanting to be cooped up. He comes from a land where wanting to travel is normal and he expects women to be able to pull their own weight....

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'll just take whatever I get even tho we are 2 years behind the raws instead of getting none at all. Monthly release won't be much of a thing if you have other manga releases that could fill in the gap while waiting (and I have tons in my MD reading list, so I can't relate to the OP comments).

I get that one would feel the urge to get everything caught up but in the end this is a fan translation we read for free, I don't think anyone could have the rights to refute the team hardworks and time (c'mon it's been 5 years thats a dedication if I know one).

If you want a faster TL or even encourage snipers to take arms then fine up to you but at least give some respect to the team and do that outside of MD or somewhere else. I'm sure theres a better place for that instead of spitting ungrateful remarks to the team who had gave you years of TL without asking anything back.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off you pigs of zarowas, damn annoying never-ending politics.
Without any damn politics tag too🤬

I still don’t get the “i dont need concubines” guy is so good and open to freya. Bro if you really wanted that you wouldn’t try to help her and just let her deal with it herself. Sure shes in it now, but aint no need to treat her any different than a palace maid, is there? Feels forced from the very first moment.

Ahaha, i suppose my bias is showing, i hate this harem bs

Users who are viewing this thread