The Ideal Sponger Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Southern Magic, Northern Technique

so much for the title of the series lol, just keep piling on the duties

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

@Alsimec he basically chose it out of love for Aura, so he wants to support her like any proper spouse would

It is rare to see an adaptation that can follow the novels.
There is nothing I can complain about the manga.
The reading time for each chapter is good.
The story is really interesting.
The drawing is good.

Someone should rate this manga for it is a good one

Dex-chan lover
And there she is. Honestly, I would have liked it better if he could at least gotten his one wish, to not have to marry a second wife. That they took personal relationships seriously was one of the high points of the story, what a let down...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.

Hmmm. He might ask for something like "maybe another kid" Just my opinion

This is not the direction i expected from this manga...it came a long way since chapter 1-2 when he asked if he can just laze around. Now he's too involved in their fucked up politics. What will he do next? Take over the world?

This is one of those stories where I often wonders, "How far did the author thought up about the stories before they decided on the title."

Double-page supporter
I smell trouble brewing... Chiefly in the form of Zenjirou proposing to marry a northerner (most likely Lady Victoria, the spear woman we just saw) in order to deepen the political relations with the Northern Kingdom.
He'll be doing it for the good of his wife's country, but she can't help but feel jealous.

But what can I say, the mangaka clearly has a type... Tall, big-breasted, broad-shouldered women with a sense of authority. And I'd be lying if I said that wasn't also my type.

Dex-chan lover
Say... could anyone spoil/tell me if they'll have another kid? Development wise (inheritance) it'd be interesting to see some plot and scheme...

Well and I also want to know if MC will be a harem or not... but still as he already has Aura: RAIJUU EXPLODE!!

Dex-chan lover
I deeply hate the concept of polygamy or ntr even if its consensual should i drop this manga? I haven’t really cared what has happened in the world and the relationship between the two mains has become dry and uninteresting its like they backtracked and are more distant than before.

Dex-chan lover
Woman, you could have had all the technology your heart desired and more. Then only thing you needed to do was ask your future husband to bring some books.

Dex-chan lover
As an aside:
The Northern kingdom is about where Iceland is, and the Capua Kingdom is about where Rio de Janeiro is.
Kicking the spear is FAR inferior to throwing the spear no matter how you do it. Humans are literally built to throw.

@InsertName
I would say yes if you despise just the concept of polygamy.
(as spoiler free as I can talk about how the plot advances regarding relationships)
More space magic users the more power the kingdom has, so getting more users is REALLY important. MC gets roped into taking a second wife but it remains at the provisional engagement level for quite a while. It's more like MC is forced to take care of a junior that has a crush on him as far as the love romance aspect goes. But if you really despise the idea of the MC having a relationship with another female character then you will eventually lose interest in this story. The husband/wife relationship really takes a backseat to other plot lines and relationships from this point on.

@WhiskeyWolf She was much more concerned with the baby making aspect and had no idea of the tech level of he's home country. Really a case of "you didn't ask".

PoH

@Mephis_to
As far as the WN translation goes, he have 2 child with Aura and engaged with Freia(the princess/captain).
If you're looking for politics, this novel has a lot of them. I mean A LOT.

Group Leader
I’m liking Victoria/Skadi...new waifu, get?

Edit:
I'm assuming "Skaði" would be where Skadi comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread