The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

Why are the main characters in these kinds of manga so hollow? Even if they have some weird edgy motivation it's all centered around how someone else views them. The characters are literally husks for the readers to fill them with their sad and pathetic personalities so they can experience some pseudo-accomplishment through the main characters.

It's great but very long winded. It's borderline a wall of text at times. You could fit a shitload of content in 60 pages but here very little happens.
I hope the author picks up the pace cause this aint slice of life...

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't get past 3 chapters. This is the very definition of dishwater.

It's concept is good but the way it's presented is so damn annoying

I like the concept it’s very fun. The art style is very appealing. The characters are all very enjoyable beyond the “Heroes” the pricks. Now I have a problem with how the chapters are set up, we got the first five parts being like 10 pages average then we get the next chapters growing until we get to over 60 then drops down again, it’s annoying. Another thing too is that I thought months had gone by before Mira showed up only to find out. Nope it’s been a day! I get that might be on me for misreading something but it just seems like the author decided not to drag it on but just slam it into gear into the title.

That firechicken guy is the worst of hero party. 2 cunts are just self centered cunts, elf archer is dumb bitch as all archers. But hero is betrayed his bro and in my book this is worst thing that "hero" can do.

At least both bros still respect each other and never disrespected each other, respect....

what an interesting spin in the whole sub-sub-genre of "I've been kicked out of the hero party"

Users who are viewing this thread