The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

fucking stop making this shit japan repeats the same shit again and again and if it doesn't sell anymore we copy something else
can u not do that especially with stuff like ... is the weakest who thought that kind of story is good i hate it

now to this obe it has a 0815 hero in it so its not able to get rated higher then 6 stars + the copy stuff 4 stars
i dont get how people like this for some dumb reason the mc gets bullied and we make the 3001th copy of it cause people buy it
that shit is 0 entertaining everything i get from it is being triggered
ok it has 8 stars y do people rate this good how can u feel entertained by some dumb shit like this i mean yeah ok if u dont read the first 3 chapters its probably gonna be 8 stars but y

was decent to read but than as soon as i heard that he will be a "staff" i just skipped ahead to the most recent chapters to confirm what i hope won't happen and saw that he will be something like a dungeon conductor. no thanks. i hate that kind of shit. the only reason why i gave it a shot was because i tend to always use classes that use dots in mmorpgs but this one turned stupid. should've caught on a while back when the writer mentioned that doing dungeons is for sport or entertainment. what a let down. a 3 star went back to a 1 star.

Here's a simplified version of the manga description: "The human and demon race have converted quests into a Twitch streaming entertainment platform by recording all dungeon fights and streaming them to the public. The dungeons are also made such that both humans/demons are revived at the end of a battle so there is no consequence from fighting. The MC gets kicked off the hero's team and now works for the demon race instead."

It's actually a really interesting concept to reduce all the drama and seriousness of normal human vs demon manga into mere entertainment. While there aren't any more high stakes or lives on the line, it's nice to just be able to enjoy the characters figure out how to beat the other teams with strategy and treating it like a regular job rather than saving the world.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really enjoyed reading this, will most likely read ahead in Novel Updates. The characters were really appealing to me

On a side note, I like recording the names of anime/manga I read in my notes app on my phone, and this title literally took up 4.5 lines 😂

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77

It's because we have preferences. we can read what we want to read and like what we want to like, as much as we buy the food we want to eat no matter how many times we've ate it in the past it.

I don't know why you're complaining about why people are getting entertained by the simple things in life?
Go stress out all you want or find something else, we're not forcing you to read it.

It's your phenomenology, we're not you.

There's a lot of authors and works out there, don't just browse the popular sections. What is this childish nonsense.

@Winchan now the problem is i read mangas cause i wanna have fun but there are so many out there that aren't fun to read instead they trigger me cause some fucker copied something we already know
now that wouldn't be a problem if its interesting/good but there are so many bad ones out there that good ones are really rare
(i think the really really bad ones aren't even on manga dex)

so the reason y i was that salty in my comment is cause if it happens once or twice in a row its fine but after finding the same shit (especially heroes i hate the 0815 hero) for the 7th time i get triggered

now what is the reason u react so salty

oh yeah if u can tell me a better way to search for stuff other then asking and searching in the uploads pls tell me

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77

Because of how your complaint was delivered, you're essentially blaming us readers for reading things. There's nothing wrong with being annoyed by the amount of similar manga you'd find at any given genre, but ultimately blaming everyone's preference for being at fault for your annoyances is distasteful; and specially questioning why or how we are entertained by such manga. The publishing market just revolves around who is yet to create a better selling story, and they'll leap on any trend (popular or not) nonetheless- it's up to the authors to either copy or innovate, we just pick out what we like. What makes a manga good or enjoyable is up to anyone.

I use search filters, even if you don't put any keywords, it should be able to give you results, and then sort it by rating/reads/update/chronology (keep in mind, you can also exclude tags like harem, drama or ecchi), you'll certainly find underrated gems and near-ancient works too if that's what fits you.

@Winchan ok so u didnt get me wrong yes iam questioning how someone can enjoy stuff like that
and the main reason y iam so salty about stuff like that is: there are often so many ways the story could take a better turn but nah and that stuff gets me triggered (lets take the 1mio years button as an example:
that dude had millions of years of training but he is still way too weak like even some of his class mates are stronger then him
i dont get y the author did that and iam not the only one asking )
btw the reason i cant enjoy stuff like that is no matter what i read i think what the mc could do most of the time u dont get surprised but sometimes u do and u feel like u can use ur brain again cause u feel its not one of the 0815 stories (+ i get bored pretty fast by reading/doing/playing the same stuff again and again)
sadly smash bros too i wanted to enjoy it more but its just really boring after playing it for over an hour (not a day btw, and yeah i do know what combos are and can use them but its not entertainingusingthe same shit against everyopponent)

and the problem with filters is u filter everything that has that tag in it even stuff that is good

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept of dungeon raids effectively being a sport. I've only really seen that once or twice before.

That being said, I hate the FL. Mira is nothing but an obsessive stalker and the mc goes for it because... He's a virgin and she has big tits, I guess? She comes across as creepy rather than endearing.

HQ

Series' good but I could REALLY do without the whole thing about his Master being a big shot and a part of the reason why the Demon Lord hired him was because of his big-shot-like upbringings.

I'd prefer it just be the guy's own hard works that lead to all his successes.

The world building brings up a lot of fascinating questions that the text is fundamentally uninterested in answering. I really thought they would really get into the whole “god assigned cast system” that they set up, maybe even get into revolutionary territory, but everyone is just fine with their roles. It’s literally just flavor text for why the mc isn’t a hero. It had the building block for something really cool and interesting but ultimately fails to deliver in favor of taking the safe and dull route

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the absurdly long and ridiculous title, the story so far has caught me off guard with how genuinely interesting it is. I have high hopes for this.

Dex-chan lover
The story is fairly entertaining until the main arc completes. Like most of these types of stories, it loses all steam and stakes after completing the initial motivation in the first arc.

mushoku Tensei and Tensei Slime shine in that the main point of the first arc concludes with enough woven cloth left over to continue a compelling story.

This one is just a twist on a bag of tropes that is eaten as quickly as a bag of popcorn.

Users who are viewing this thread