The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
so after he finished the tutorial 100yrs have passed? why'd it take mc that long to 'load' into the world tho? was it because he was finishing the 13floor labyrinth?
I  think everyone else bailed on the tutorial immediately that followed real time, while he spent time leveling before joining them in the actual game. In other words, i think he was the only one who stayed in the tutorial for even a little bit of time.

Dex-chan lover
So he cant see or receive the tiddy cause underage what would happen if someone(18+) ntred him would they censor it or kick him out of the location.

See how lewd this series from page 9? This should've been a R18 series... 😏

Sigh, here we go with the cliché slave route again... 🤮

P.S. Why would you buy something or someone or some slave that isn't for sale because she's useless to them? She should be free of charge if it's like that then.

Last edited:
Wait, actually this whole premise doesn't make any sense? Like, how in these 100 years that I guess happened when MC died have they been playing the game without the update that happened in like, a month from then (or whatever it was) and used that time to... block NPCs from leveling up? What do real-world players stand to gain from NPCs not leveling? How do they shadow government control the world to weaken the NPCs? Like, how does any of that make ANY sense? I mean, they're not in a "if you die in the game you die for real" mode, they're all still looking at a computer/phone screen, right? I'm probably overthinking it, and it's all just a set dressing excuse for MC to get party members that aren't IRL people to join the harem... but still.

Dex-chan lover
so after he finished the tutorial 100yrs have passed? why'd it take mc that long to 'load' into the world tho? was it because he was finishing the 13floor labyrinth?
In ch 1, his sister login countdown was 252 hrs.
In ch 5, he said that her login countdown was 2 hrs left when he finished his tutorial. That means he spent ~250 hours leveling up in the tutorial. (He chose this because he can revive in tutorial but not in the actual game.)

In the same page in ch 5, he also said that his sister countdown became 10 months 23 days in game time. That means the time flow is slower in the game, with 1 hr tutorial = 3876 hrs in game.

That means in the ~250 hours he spent in the tutorial, ~969k hours or ~112 years have passed in the game.
The other players probably only spent couple hours in the tutorial, that's why they have been in the game for about 100 years.
Edit: actually I just remembered that the players got to keep their account, so the others might not even need the tutorial. MC's account was deleted, so he started fresh from the tutorial when he got summoned.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, actually this whole premise doesn't make any sense? Like, how in these 100 years that I guess happened when MC died have they been playing the game without the update that happened in like, a month from then (or whatever it was) and used that time to... block NPCs from leveling up? What do real-world players stand to gain from NPCs not leveling? How do they shadow government control the world to weaken the NPCs? Like, how does any of that make ANY sense? I mean, they're not in a "if you die in the game you die for real" mode, they're all still looking at a computer/phone screen, right? I'm probably overthinking it, and it's all just a set dressing excuse for MC to get party members that aren't IRL people to join the harem... but still.
See my comment above for the timeline.
The update is still 10 months away, when his sister will come.

But they no longer play from the phone. They actually got transported into the game world.
And it seems like everyone was transferred with their original accounts, so there are some who are at the level cap of lv 99.
Since they are basically the strongest, I guess they became thirsty for power and tried to control the world and the NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread