The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - VS Yakuza

cSq6DN9.png

Contributor
It's so underwhelming, going from a supernatural small fry to a low-level yakuza small-fry, with a very minimal beatdown, no less.

Dex-chan lover
Glad it's all in one chapter instead of being spread out like the last ones were.

Glasses is best girl imo, and I hope she joins the harem, or has a larger role in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Glasses Girl doesn't get a bad ending.. reminds me of a certain poor soul...

@UnChosen
To Glasses Girl’s father
as a resident of Hawaii, I BEG you to stop dirtying the bedsheets of the hotels here with that watery-ass semen from your half-length cock.
Sincerely,
Dumbass Guy

Dex-chan lover
keep up with this 1 full chapter, i dont mind waiting1 or 2 month, its more satisfying to read full chapter

Double-page supporter
It's just too much for me when abeno said being weak is a sin. Quite a big talk there after the mc literally just saved her ass on the sacrifice thing.

Dex-chan lover
the pres had a boyfriend that cheated on her? was that shown coz i have no memory of that, the only thing i remember about her is that she was forced to get naked while the mc did jackshit, not even using his fucking super speed

OK, I guess I have to tolerate cliffhangers, but I'll be damned if I will tolerate incomprehensible cliffhangers!

Supporter
I'm glad someone pointed out that loans aren't inherited. They're the Yakuza, sure, but it's far too common a trope for a child to inherit a parent's debt if they already forfeited their inheritance/estate

Dex-chan lover
I know Abeno's supposed to be kinda a bitch but man, all that talk about weakness when she had a character arc like that with the ninetails. Whew.

Users who are viewing this thread