Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
> Leon: "You're one of those tsundere girls..."
This man is out of place in this world. He's a man of culture and needed to be in Japan for cultural purposes...

> I saw Inglis pantsu and it is so wonderfully made.
But this not made me happy and leaves me conflicted in between happiness and meeeh
I remember he was an old man inside... hahaha

> Leon becomes excited when Inglis prevents him to touch his gloves for magic activation.
At least........... He saw a sweating camel toe....

Dex-chan lover
Of the two chapters put out over the last few days, I feel like the other group's was a smoother read / translation. Yes I know this was the original translation group, but they also didn't give us pancakes like the other group did. Mmmmmm pancakes.... 🥞🥞

The king is just goofy, he’s just enjoying the female body to miss with people, lmao....shit like that is pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the Holy Knight here. Like okay, he wants to take the Hyrule Menace back to his secret guerilla faction to experiment on/investigate/whatever. But wasn't she his partner who he introduced Inglis to at the party? If she's his partner, then it seems like he should have had any number of chances to get her alone and fight+capture her before this, so why did he wait until they were right outside of the residence of a (presumably) powerful Highlander who could ruin his plans if he got wind of them both fighting? Seems like he's just asking for a wrench to get thrown into his plans.

Dex-chan lover
Bubble speech kun and his crimes against humanity
Thank you for the chapter!!! It's really exciting

Double-page supporter
@KazutoKatsuragi Your point 1 doesn't actually answer the issue. If Iglis hurts or murders or makes the guy disappear, it will cause a diplomatic incident. This is a guy that can murder a noble in the middle of a party, then tell the authorities "Say that he died of natural causes", and they agree because they don't want to sour their relationship to the Highland. It's not a problem that you can solve by punching. So after she beats the guy up, does she have a plan for dealing with the fallout? She is perfectly aware of Rahal's influence, and she was a king so she can't ignore the political outcomes of her actions.

Your answer to 2 Is the same. If Eris succeeded in preventing Iglis from going, it would just make Rahal angry for being kept waiting. He might murder someone else for the insult, then still demand that they send someone over for him to rape, or return to the Highland and say he was mistreated and end up causing a diplomatic incident again. So if she wasn't planning to take her place, what was she planning to do?

As for 3, I didn't understood why he wanted to kidnap her. I mean, he is a rebel, but how would Eris fit into her plan. It seemed they had been travelling together, so why choose that moment, when there was a witness he didn't seem willing to eliminate?

So yes, I understand the immediate thing they're doing, I don't understand how they relate to the broader situation they are in, and how their current actions improve the overall situation, instead of make it worse.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't much of a villain after all, thank god.

Edit : still ideologically fucked up tho.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... If he's worried about what's between his legs, just use pants

Crazy, I Love It.. It's different from other manga, i love this mc girl...

Yes. Exciting fight is great! Also the laughs, don't forget to laugh when you are fighting!

I think this Leon guy's in the right bring the highlanders down and spreading their tech but his methods are just wrong. Killing this dude will only make things worse like ingles said. But I really think ingles needs get his priorities in order he can help them still maybe even train them but he's really just a meathead

Users who are viewing this thread