The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Collapse of an Empire

Dex-chan lover
Really seeing the worst sides of humanity in this, from both sides. It's getting interesting.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why humans would be so jealous of witches if they can do magic too

so given how evil they've set up that the leaders are, it's unlikely he'll stop killing them, but he will probably stop killing civilians.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, c'mon!! Don't go coppin' out by having the chick "positively" influence the MC with weasel-shit like sympathy and compassion. Proper kill-em-all no-compromise revenge story, please.

Sun

@Moodys agreed dropping it if this goes cliché stockholm syndrome because of that retarded chick. Every last single one of them are guilty, bring down the judgement!
They've all shown they're not interested in co-existence anyways.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, if I'm not mistaken that slave girl is a witch correct?
Why the fuck would you want to stop him?.. to protect the citizens in which despise you?.. I don't get that shit.
edit: also adding on, that she was gonna become a sex slave, and after all of that you'd still wanna protect that fucking place? lmfao.

I hope he ends up fucking some real shit up, since clearly co-existence is not possible.
I don't get this lol.

Dex-chan lover
Slave witch girl is stupid. Why would you want to save the country that enslave, raped, and murdered your people?

Yeah I know right. Fuck the girl for saving a child that more than likely has yet to be taught resentment for witches but will now have a reason to because his mother was murdered. Bunch of edgy commentors, expected.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? As that witch I would run towards that guy and offer him whatever power I still had to help him escape safely after destroying half of the city

Too bad that witch lived, there were so many other witches who werent useless trash like her that died

Dex-chan lover
She needs to say something to the effect of ‘I can’t let you do this. Let me add my power to the equation and the whole city will fall!’

Contributor
Japan obssesion with purity, they were not pure during the second world war so i never bought that message anyway

I hope they don't pull a "Hey, I'll show you love so don't kill everyone" bullshit. He was ALONE without being able to MOVE for 10 YEARS. Solitary confinement for that long of a period would make anyone into a mass murdering psychopath without any possibility of going back to normal.

Also, if they round up all the witches, without the magic suppressing device, how have they not escaped??? I hope we get to hear more about this "Gear Drop" thing otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread