The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Sentence Reload

Serious question. Anybody else feel like the tone and the behaviour of the characters has suddenly changed (since 3 or 4 chapters). Doroka can suddenly fight without issue and has no problem attacking people. Mc is suddenly super nice to her(i know he was getting nicer to her but not to this extent). In general he seems not depressed anymore.

During the chapter he said he felt elated Ymatos sister is similar which is unusual. During old chapters he would have for sure said she deserved to suffer while being cynical about it.

Also it seems like violence has been drastically reduced which was always over the top. Especially during the helicopter fighting scene a few chapter back no blood was to be seen.

Overall i don't hate Mc being nicer and getting along with Doroka but the change is so sudden that it feels unauthentic.

Dex-chan lover
Bro wtf... I loved every chapter but now since the end of last chapter and this one it's like I'm not watching the same characters anymore... Jesus. Still like it but who writes like this??

Fed-Kun's army
I think we needed a chapter where adonis and doroka talk to each other instead of changing their whole personality in this fight lol. This is too abrupt. Both of them are strangely agreeable, i know giving away/receiving an eye is an important milestone in a relationship but lol cmon

Dex-chan lover
Serious question. Anybody else feel like the tone and the behaviour of the characters has suddenly changed (since 3 or 4 chapters)
More like 20+ chapters. Once the author stopped with the super edge of literally everyone being just the absolute worst most cartoonishly cruel psycho and every other chapter being a river of blood, it turned into a mostly different series.

I guess he realized that if you make everyone stupid and unlikable, there is little point to things. But it went from morbid curiosity to blandness.

Thanks for the translation. Keep it coming. I enjoy the change of things, MC becomes a bit warmer to Doroka and Doroka is stronger n cooperative.

Dex-chan lover
isn't he acting nicer, because he got charmed by her magic some chapters ago? I can understand that, but Doroka suddenly being a fighter still weirds me the f*ck out

Dex-chan lover
isn't he acting nicer, because he got charmed by her magic some chapters ago? I can understand that, but Doroka suddenly being a fighter still weirds me the f*ck out
My money is on the eye causing some kind of link. Her comment about “this is how his eye works, blah blah blah” makes me think that a witches eye is somehow magic.

Double-page supporter
More like 20+ chapters. Once the author stopped with the super edge of literally everyone being just the absolute worst most cartoonishly cruel psycho and every other chapter being a river of blood, it turned into a mostly different series.

I guess he realized that if you make everyone stupid and unlikable, there is little point to things. But it went from morbid curiosity to blandness.

This is a pretty good take actually, I 100% agree with you

Dex-chan lover
why is she still alive, mc? Come on just release her from her suffering already.

Dex-chan lover
I actually enjoyed the gradual change from not liking her to enjoying being around her. She has really helped him and shown that if she really wanted to she could easily control him but doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
I think the sharing of eyes made them change their convictions. That's when I noticed the biggest change in personality

Dex-chan lover
I never liked Yuki, so reading this chapter kinda makes me feel annoyed 😂 just die already so you can be with your beloved brother clown girl

Users who are viewing this thread