The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Love's Swordsmanship

Dex-chan lover
i feel sorry for their parents, they are the very last one from their familiy

Why is the mc now very emotional? He killed many people at the start of the stories, vowed revenge, and he also just killed hundreds of sick person by drwoning then, and now he feel bad for killing a girl that he doesn't have any connection with?

Am i missing something?
EXACTLY.....I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THIS STUPID SHIT

Glad the little sister got her licks in. I was kind of rooting for her.
WHY THE FUCK WHERE U ROOTING 4 HER, HER BROTHER PARTICIPATED IN COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WITCHES AND SHE MAD THAT HER BROTHER WAS KILLED BUT HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THE WITCHES HER BROTHER MURDERED.....FUCK HIM AND FUCK HER

People confused over Adonis being kind to her must be speed readers or something. She's his fucking counterpart on the opposite side of the conflict. She's fueled by the exact same rage over her loved one being murdered that he is. Granted, obviously there's a difference in that Adonis killed the guy in self defense whereas humanity is objectively evil for killing the innocent witches unprovoked, but their feelings come from the same source and intensity regardless. Every other human that's been in his way before this were just the same fake news brainwashed retards- lemmings if you would. Most of them don't even have a horse in this race against witches, they just hate them because they were told to or brainwashed by the Queen into it. At least Yuki here did it of her own free will and personal feelings- feelings strong enough that she'd turn into a damned cyborg over it.

If the villains of the week (Yuki in this case) weren't so rushed she'd probably have made for a great recurring thorn in their side with some proper long-term development.

Fed-Kun's army
EXACTLY.....I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THIS STUPID SHIT
WHY THE FUCK WHERE U ROOTING 4 HER, HER BROTHER PARTICIPATED IN COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST THE WITCHES AND SHE MAD THAT HER BROTHER WAS KILLED BUT HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THE WITCHES HER BROTHER MURDERED.....FUCK HIM AND FUCK HER
BULLSHIT......TECHNICALLY 99.9 PERCENT OF HUMANS WANT HE DEAD BEFORE OF A LOVE 1 HE KILLED, SO THAT BULLSHIT LOGIC
FUCK THEM
EXAMPLE....THEY DESERVE 2 DIE
You didn't have to post like 7 comments to say the same thing to different people on a row, you could just reply to multiple messages in the same comment, like I did for example

People confused over Adonis being kind to her must be speed readers or something. She's his fucking counterpart on the opposite side of the conflict. She's fueled by the exact same rage over her loved one being murdered that he is. Granted, obviously there's a difference in that Adonis killed the guy in self defense whereas humanity is objectively evil for killing the innocent witches unprovoked, but their feelings come from the same source and intensity regardless. Every other human that's been in his way before this were just the same fake news brainwashed retards- lemmings if you would. Most of them don't even have a horse in this race against witches, they just hate them because they were told to or brainwashed by the Queen into it. At least Yuki here did it of her own free will and personal feelings- feelings strong enough that she'd turn into a damned cyborg over it.

If the villains of the week (Yuki in this case) weren't so rushed she'd probably have made for a great recurring thorn in their side with some proper long-term development.
SHE IS NOT HIS FUCKING COUNTERPART...GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET GOOFY

Users who are viewing this thread