The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Witches' Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
with how scenario works in this manga? all witch gonna die 😆 . human become smarter , and witch become stupid like orc/troll for plot sake

Considering the level of science humanity has in this manga... witches are kinda fucked even when on the moon. Why not hide in a lava tube on the moon? Heck with their magic they can basically colonize mars I'd imagine. Why bother with Luna where they can probably be seen much easier?

Supporter
@beepboop1 I imagine 2 reasons for the moon;

1) power consumption; to transport all of those people and materials will take large amounts of power; to get to mars may have taken more power than available to them 10 years ago.

2) observation of what the humans are doing; on mars the witches ability to keep an eye on what the humans are up to may be limited.

I guess they're using Magic Cloaking or something, since humanity obviously has advanced telescopes.

Should have been Venus, but then the shot of earth wouldn't be there.

@beepboop1
@davremedy

It's implied that the current technology on Earth is also somewhat magical in nature. And even then, it seemed that while humanity is capable of launching satellites and slightly more advance on the tech level of us IRL, they haven't reached the level of space colonization. Hell, the distance between the moon is 3 days of space flight, further hindered by the need for fuel and rations so any military attempts are nil.
As for while the moon surface is the place. I'd assume that it is a combination of close distance to Earth. The need for sunlight. And the significance of both the Sun and Moon as celestial objects in occult practices. Mars is both too far a planet and being, well Mars, symbolizes the male/masculine elements in the occult, unlike Moon which symbolized more feminine aspects.

Can't wait for magical colony drop on Earth Gundam style, though.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t wait to see these fucking trash of humans die. Although, I’m not too fond of this Ophelia too. It’s ok since I hope she wants to eradicate humanity too but I wonder why she needs Chloe so much...Fuck, I just want Chloe and Adonis to have a peaceful life!

Contributor
It is a much better twist tgan what i expected.

I totally thought ge would die and go back in time, i'm glad i was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread