The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - One Eyed Pair

Double-page supporter
Maybe since he knows magic so he's more compatible? Or maybe there are limitations to the magic that it only works with his body?
Stop trying to explain things, the author just didn't think about it

If Witches' and Humans' bodies were incompatible, the whole organism would've been useless since they are made of witch parts, to be used on human bodies

Dex-chan lover
Why not just create an eye though? Or duplicate his eye if he doesn't know how to create an eye.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so mad over such a sweet and dramatic moment. I mean, i know this is a dark fantasy, but are we not allowed to see such a happy moment?

And about the human massacres, let's just take it slow, Adonis hatred towards human will not fade and i think next chapter he'll goes berserk over them again

Aggregator gang
Why are people so mad over such a sweet and dramatic moment. I mean, i know this is a dark fantasy, but are we not allowed to see such a happy moment?

And about the human massacres, let's just take it slow, Adonis hatred towards human will not fade and i think next chapter he'll goes berserk over them again
Right! Love is the true act of rebellion against a cruel world

Fed-Kun's army
I swear each chapter of this manga is an attempt to out silly itself.

Also, are humans in this timeline next level stupid?

+ 1 ;-)

I dunno why, but the author seems to enjoy mutilating the women more than men which, don't get me wrong, the gore is fantastic. But when you spend chapters after chapters blending witches and female enemies only to give almost all the male enemies sparkly or valiant deaths, it seems a bit bias. Am i gonna stop reading? nah. But i want to see more guys dying while kicking and screaming like a little bitch instead of "dying with a peaceful face" business.
Maybe it’s suppose to contrast Adonis to the humans…? The author is deliberately trying to show the worst side of humanity, and the witches happen to be all female. I wouldn’t call it bias, especially since most “violent” deaths in fiction are male, as a consequence of chivalry.

Dex-chan lover
As said by other some other people, and @Maistapaslu, the most probable reason why Adonis didn't use someone else's eyes is because any other eyes of normal people would be rejected by Doroka's body since she's a witch.

Also the reason Doroka didn't use "Love Magic" on the doctor was because she was under anesthesia the whole time, she was just being dragged around up until now, she didn't know the doctor's true intentions and believed that he'd fix her eyes.
The eyes from the flesh monster are literally witch eyes.

I assume a witch can't use normal human's eyes.
We can't even use that logic since, without his tool, is a normal human. All he has that makes him diff is that fact he has a magical item. I feel it's more his overall distrust in people because if he could have just done that this entire time, the man was sitting on a pile of bodies, he could have just taken one of those pair of eyes.

I really can't enjoy these "I can fix him" overall tone of the manga ever since the moon arc
Adonis wanted revenge, but he's just Doroka's simp nowadays
I mean they did show us how much he was slowly developing into that. He was just being nice to use her since her magic was that powerful but the most he hangs around her and or help her since she was blind and in need to babying while she does dumb cute things, the more it breaks his resolve. It gives me the impression that she keeps reminding him of his own master and the fact he keeps failing to keep one promise and or failing to keep the little he has left protected. Pretty sure bro reached the point of 'I can't let the same thing happen to THIS air head too'.

I don't think this is gonna change who he is tho since he'll more likely still murder humans and whatever witch remain in cold blood, he just have some use for Doroka in and outside of combat.

The way I see it, Adonis might have been experimented upon himself by the witches before Chloe came. That could imply some sciency reason for Adonis’ eye compatibility.
Or another possibility, notice how the eye detaches and attaches without much effort. Magic could be handling the biological rejection the same way magic easily attached the eye to appropriate nerve endings. The eye could have some incantation written on it now such that the magic always works without Adonis maintaining it.
The water is also filled with witch goo and it might be playing a role here, and might also be the reason for a third race(mermaids)

Double-page supporter
Im reading this just for Doroka. she hit me with that love magic, shes too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread