The Knight and Her Emperor

@momoriiiitaa read it yourself if you need to know that badly. The name of the novel is "the emperor and the knightess" Google is your friend.

@Xenely17 when it comes to reading this novel, i end up having breaks of several months....it tires me. a lot.🤣

@mrmule well....i never expect too much when i read stuff like this.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, there is no way in hell these two are actually getting together. The author is just going to tease it forever.

and if they do get together, the author is just forcing it then...

So at this point i went spoiler hunting and they do get together tho it's messy. I'm gonna keep reading

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ugh.... concubines? I’m sorry.... if you really love someone, you wouldn’t be able to sleep with someone else. I am disgusted with Lucius. Wow.

I'd actually be ok if they don't end together, story has been interesting and I like both characters a lot. Paulie isn't some lovestruck bonehead, doesn't have the same bittersweet vibes some stories have

I really want Paulie to just be gay at this point. She wanted a wife so bad some chapters back and I just think it would suit the story. Thank u tho for the mass update 😭

Ps anyone know where to read the novel?

This is my selfish wish but I really wanted Miss Paul to end up with some cute boy instead, maybe someone of lower status, commoner or even a slave she buys. Someone who would take the role of the wife while she could work and make a living as the husband.

@sailorpluto247 uhhh he’s an emperor? And he needs an heir that carries his blood and someone with a lot of power. Lucius has no freedom to pick and marry someone just because he’s in love. He has an empire to control. The approach of this webtoon is mildly realistic, not like some disney princess story. It’s a marriage of convenience, not the same marriage that common people have

Seriosly, I'd love to see Pauliana end up with a wife or a husband that isn't Lucius at this point.
I love our little emperor, but Pauliana deserves the world after all her hardships in life, and just being happy without all the pressure of a noble/royal life :7

BTW Paulianas new uniform anyone? It's just *chefs kiss*

Honestly, I'd like it more if she were to end up with sir Aino. It's not like I'm shipping these two, but they seem much more compatibile than she and Lucius :V

Thank you for the mass updates ❤️😭
I do agree with the other readers. I’m hoping for Pauliana to end up with a different guy, someone who will not make her life any more complicated and difficult. She really do deserve better. Pairing her up with Lucius I, I’m afraid will hurt her and then she’ll lose her beautiful innocence and purity.

I actually still enjoy the story so much. The plot feel realistic and natural. And it's fun bc it was unpredictable. Yes sometime our protagonist didnt always got what they deserved but that's life.

What's important is the ride and how they gonna grow. It's beautiful right now when miss Paul slowly get in touch with her female peer and her womanhood.

I'm excited for upcomming story.

The Maas update is What I needed. This webtoon always is so entertaining to read, I’m exited to see what the future will bring. Glad Paulina gets a potential love interest(?).

Thanks scanlators 😭❤️🧡❤️

I feel like this story really lost its original appeal. Paulina's greatest strength was her knowledge of strategy and warfare. She helped Lucius conquer two countries in the beginning but now it seems her only job is to stand around as a bodyguard.

Thank you for the updates.

Now I want spoilers. Please tell me if Paulina becomes happy in the end. That's the only thing I'm here for

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATES ❤️❤️❤️

I truly enjoy this, because it's unlike the other webtoons I read. It portrays the medieval times as realistically as common day reader can take. And at the same time, makes you realize and feel the bittersweet, conflicting decisions a person of higher status must experiences.

I know, for sure, people will negatively react why the emperor needs to marry. But if you look at it in a wider lenses, this story path makes utter sense, considering Lucius' disposition, and how marriage is truly a means for strengthening alliance than for love. (thus arranged marriage.)

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T STOP READING THIS :((( IT'S REALLY WORTH THE WAIT AND THE TIME! I READ THE ENGLISH TRANSLATED NOVEL :(

I really want Pauliana to marry and find happiness within someone. However I don’t think it should be with Lucius. I hope she falls in love soon🥺

Users who are viewing this thread