The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 38

I used to wonder what "virgin energy" meant whenever I see the term online; it seems like Theo is an excellent example of that. ^^;; Sometimes I kinda want Astina to have someone who can be her equal, but Theo is okay too. Maybe eventually he'll become the kind of man who can keep up with her. At least, maybe he can learn from his wolf side and be more straightforward. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is the second manga here thats earned a 10 from me. And man does it deserve it.
First one was Sousou no Frieren

Theo: "but you are my wife" "coz we are a married couple"
Then
Tina: "get a heir for him then back home"

I think this will keep going on.. Will be long journey~

Like if this Theo is not reincarnated the Theo in the end, it's gonna be sad af. Moving on sounds good and all but he literally is the embodiment of everything Theo was to her. Just my opinion though. I need none to spoil me here.

Contributor
I'm surprised their vassals are so eager to be savaged a third time.

Well, I suppose they're desperate and have convinced themselves that they stand some sort of chance against that mean wolf-tamer lady, she can't possibly really have been that scary right? Surely it was just in their imaginations. :'p

Double-page supporter
Damn I wish I got to see what Astina's body looked in that thin fabric of a night gown too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ ALSO THAT SHADING ON HIS NEKKID BODDDD ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘Œ

Aggregator gang
He's even older than me but damn he's really like a kid~ so cute and innocent ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ perfect for Martina-noona!

Users who are viewing this thread