The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 29

The last panel got me like...
do me as you please, m'lord. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for the chapter!! They finally got what they deserved~
on another note... I would so buy the duke’s bathwater, like i’d pay money okay
jk jk...unless?

Dex-chan lover
Eve has got to be the dukes illegitimate child, they look so much alike. It would be sweet if the truth is that he didn't know he had a child but once Eve's mother passed he found out and immediately took her in

His pretty face and his packing body just doesn’t seem to match but match so perfectly at the same time, oh dear

This is one of the few stories I'm reading that the father isn't a piece of shit, so hell yeah on that part.

I'm also glad that they didn't really drag out the trial and all that, and that those two will (hopefully) be far away from now on.

I will not complain at all if the rest of the story is just relationship progress btwn FL and ML now that the main drama is over.

"May your future after starting anew be filled with light".... yes it will be.. if you f*ck off and never come back thank you very much😙

so eve loses weight and becomes tall,
winston loses clothes and becomes muscular

meanwhile hui loses the popular vote and becomes irrelevant we never liked him good riddance goobai

I am not able to trust the second prince. Can't wait to turn out he was evil all along.

She and her father are soooooo cute. I wouldn’t mind if the rest of the story was just supportive daddy-daughter time lol

Why hating the second prince? :---( he's such a lovely bean! Now that, all is settled. I can see that he's turning into a new leaf. It means that he's changing! Plus, he's now the prince (soon to be the king).

Users who are viewing this thread