The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 28

Staff
Super Moderator
Possible. But the reasons aren't good enough for the ministry to block royalty and high nobility. That's why I'm kinda annoyed that they didn't poke the holes in his balloon arguments.
Euphie just picked apart his arguments for magicology being heresy and thus Anis was acting inappropriately as a princess, all while keeping a straight face and making him look like a fool. She took every argument he made and just turned it around and showed him the outright hypocrisy and gaslighting it was. He was basically speechless by the end of it. It was beautiful.
:notlikethis:

Staff
Super Moderator
Indeed a large part of it is the theory that spirits aren't conscious, but another part is that the church and politics are so rarely ever truly separate. The nobles are nobles because of their ability to use magic and the many privileges that brings. Give the average commoner a way to use magic or benefit from magic similarly to nobles, and you inevitably will open the way to questioning what nobles actually do for the people and the kingdom, and the realization that if their ability to use magic is all that sets them apart from commoners, then why do we even have nobles anyway?
It's just bullshit for "we'll lose power."
What annoyed me the most is that his arguments were shit.
the reasons aren't good enough for the ministry to block royalty and high nobility. That's why I'm kinda annoyed that they didn't poke the holes in his balloon arguments.
I guess they will take the peaceful route of convincing enough important people.

Edit: it was cut out by the mangaka :notlikethis: (#32)

Dex-chan lover
Nice, we are getting to the magica revolution part of this story :) well the start. And do love the way EuphIe looks at Anis and lifte her spirits up when she is clearly being hurt. Also, isn't that some kinda illegal act? Afront to the royal family or something

Fed-Kun's army
Hold up! You can't just simply turn the fantasy medieval world into near-future sci-fi world! Nobody in their right mind immediately built a space rocket after developing a trebuchet!

Dex-chan lover
Euphy taking charge is everything to me. Stick up for your girl and her Star War bikes. I love it.

Reactions: KZO
Dex-chan lover
Hold up! You can't just simply turn the fantasy medieval world into near-future sci-fi world! Nobody in their right mind immediately built a space rocket after developing a trebuchet!
Well she is reincarnated. Which greatly influences her revolutionary inventions and ideas

Dex-chan lover
Lol a jet ski like design is still not safe at all for high altitude flight. Love how the storys going
Ehh. It’s similar to comparing a motorcycle and a car. However the car equivalent hasn’t really been made first. But it’s much safer than riding a stick

I cant wait what happens next issue !!!
and i hope the old geezer can finally understand that she does this for the good and i hope they can set aside their difference ....

Dex-chan lover
holy heck what?! was seriously not expecting that freaking jet scooter thing at the end there. this manga just keeps getting more and more interesting. The vampire concept was already interesting, so I never thought it'd get even better than this!

Users who are viewing this thread