The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I expected it, Anis is that normally confident but panic near the finish line type so it's pretty much Euphie's part to actually push their relation over the last bit.

Which is to say Euphie is probably gonna be the one pushing Anis down in bed.
If you read the novel-volume 3, you’ll be in for quite the treat!! The tables turn significantly!!

Dex-chan lover
Count "Chartreuse", minister of Magic huh...
(srsly japanese sense of fantasy-naming is always so... Interesting?)

Dex-chan lover
This, doesn't really look well planned.
They're trying to put a whole lot of people out of business if it ever goes mass produced.

Anisphia mentioned it takes years to raise and train horses, it takes people that make carriages and resources to make them, there's people maintaining the roads, there's people having inns for travelers, food distribution for horse pitstops, there's en entire chain of dependencies that will go bankrupt in short time.

We as a humanity made very tiny steps in transportation, it didn't spare plenty of business shifting to new concepts too late anyway, but doing such a huge leap forward without training new employees and figuring out the infrastructure will make a lot people very much dead...

Was thinking of hover train, similar to magnetic we use today, it would still need people to maintain tracks, pitstops, etc. but still move society forward.

Fed-Kun's army
Anime onlies: I don't get how Euphie is the top.
Me, who's read ahead: No, you simply don't understand.
MagRevo.png
You have piqued my interest, and I can totally see it now

He got flipped like that meme of shark being flipped. He got owned by his own logic, and that's smart.

get-rotated-get-rotated-idiot.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread