The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@kazakae Euphie can use all elements, actually.

The Answer for what Magic Tool Euphie will receive...! drumroll
A special sword! The 'unfinished' sword on the wall is a Mana Sword. It's very effective against all elements and is capable of cutting magic spells to block them, but it's bad at actually blocking physical attacks because it needs more energy that way and causes the Spirit Stones to break.

Euphie gets a normal sword with multiple spirit stones embedded that lets her use all elements of mana blade, while it still having a physical blade. Think the Flame Tongue sword for D&D, but you choose the elements. It's very powerful in Euphie's hands since she can turn it on in order to block magic and swap elements or even combine them, then turn it off to use it as a normal sword. Essentially letting her not waste Spirit Stones since blocking physical attacks damage the stones, then augment her physical attacks or defense.

And as OP as Euphie is, Anise is actually more OP when she wants to go into combat.

...what kinda "unfinished sword" is that...? it's just a short knife blade mounted onto a sword hilt. Is it supposed to grow like a plant or something?

Dex-chan lover
I think I remember reading that "unfinished sword"
is supposed to be some kind of Lightsaber

Aggregator gang
They definitely condensed her lecture down quite a bit. Hopefully they don't skip the part about her
having engraved spells into her own flesh using the magic stones taken from monsters,
because that was pretty important.

Here's hoping that Anise doesn't get burned as a witch for her theories that disprove the church of Spiritism.

Group Leader
@Madcat6204
I bet they didnt showed that here to surprise the readers later in the story where anise fought all the rampaging demons

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter this series is getting interesting.

Aggregator gang
I love when a group of characters is lively and nuanced enough to make me actually like reading exposition. Sure wish the idiots writing another adventurer guild rank explanation were as talented.

Was I supposed to be impressed by the MC? She just presented her hypotheses without a single explanation backing those up...

Dex-chan lover
it still just blows me away on how well drawn this manga is, especially for a fantasy/isekai adaption. As always, thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread