The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Bring Euphie, who is right now a burden and might continue to be so in the future (which is sad and understandable), to fight against a Stampede and a high level threat: Dragon, sure, what could go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@ekickx oh wow your right, can't believe I didn't realize I was reading the WN and not a LN lmfao my bad for bad info

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-magical-revolution-of-the-reincarnated-princess-and-the-genius-young-lady/

was reading this

uff..i like how Euphie's arguing with Anise..those reactions are pretty cute..i wish this will really get a LN version...
please, a color version of those bunnies..xD
thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking Euphie's growth. It's slow but her entire life changed in a day so baby steps. I like how it foreshadowed Anne-Sophia being a monster hunter with her wide swings

Dang this series is still good as ever!! As always thanks so much for the translations, though I wish you did the extra page aswell with the bunny costumes even if it pushed back the release by a bit

Dex-chan lover
so... what weap is Anise maining here?

she be fighting a dragon eh people... that short sword might be actually a switchaxe for all we know... xD

Sooo goooddd the expressiosns I can nevahhhh hahhahahaha love this🥰❣️ more

Users who are viewing this thread