The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yea no, I’m not feeling it at all with this version by the manga. The anime made it feel more tense and weightful. This on the other hand comes off as too comical to me. Feels like a bunch of convoluted shouting and screaming and exaggerated lines.

It’s cool if all the people who don’t like the anime and prefer the manga cause of bias for the latter medium, so be it, but this wasn’t working for me, sorry.
shove your biest for the anime bro

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the Prince's ideas stated motivations, but in the end he doesn't care more about the people than he does his own power. The steps he takes here could be more "justified" if he had tried talking to Anis first and she still refused to support him in changing the country. After all, he could still be king and just have Anis be his supporter and force through reforms. "The monster" doesn't have to rule the country, he just needs a monster supporting him. His reasoning for not wanting to be a puppet are that so he could protect the people from the nobles, but he is still not willing to be a "puppet" to his sister even if it would be for the good of the people, which shows that it is because he personally wants power.
wall of text for no reason whatsoever but to REALLY miss the whole fucking point of him being “normal” and easy to control, abd fucking really? Anis doesn’t wanna deal with POLITICS! what makes you think she will stop her magic research to TRY to obtain an position on the political scale

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall the whole country being corrupted and ppl without magic treated like trash. Did they just shoehorn that in ??

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall the whole country being corrupted and ppl without magic treated like trash. Did they just shoehorn that in ??

Nobles being corrupt we've seen samples already with the spirit worshipper freaks and the minister of magic dude.

People without magic being treated like trash...umm, have you forgot how they've been treating Anis? and she's THE princess, commoners would have it way worse.

Dex-chan lover
man... knowing what happens next (and knowing that probably nothing will change when compared to the anime's ending) is giving me some mixed feelings about continuing to read this story. The manga is doing things better compared to the anime, but knowing that it all just ends with him getting a slap on the wrist being exiled, Anis's magicite/dragon powers not serving for jack shit while Euphie bodies her and condemns herself to a miserable immortal existence destined to forget everything and everyone while losing the ability to feel entirely just bums me out and makes me wanna drop it. A shame, considering I liked this story so much at the beginning. Might just skim the novel a bit to see what happens after it all and decide if it's worth continuing or not
The anime is not the end of the story, so I wouldn't describe the future of these characters as though they're set in stone. Especially if you haven't read the LNs, as there's quite a bit left and most of your issues are not as you described them or are answered later. You'd be dropping something for a bad reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
man... knowing what happens next (and knowing that probably nothing will change when compared to the anime's ending) is giving me some mixed feelings about continuing to read this story. The manga is doing things better compared to the anime, but knowing that it all just ends with him getting a slap on the wrist being exiled, Anis's magicite/dragon powers not serving for jack shit while Euphie bodies her and condemns herself to a miserable immortal existence destined to forget everything and everyone while losing the ability to feel entirely just bums me out and makes me wanna drop it. A shame, considering I liked this story so much at the beginning. Might just skim the novel a bit to see what happens after it all and decide if it's worth continuing or not
Dude isn't just getting a tap on the wrist for pete's sake, he is a guinea pig for the rest of his life to make research on vampire. You know live experiments and all

Dex-chan lover
soo he is right on all points, besides magic is a curse
so do they admit to each other that they are incompetent ?

Dex-chan lover
"I can't let feelings cloud my judgement."
Says the guy who just murdered someone out of jealousy towards his own sister.
He never claimed to not have feelings, all he is saying is efficiency is more important then his personal feelings
Killing a perfectly innocent person and then pretending to have the moral high ground, such a shitty dude. The fact that he won't die after this disappoints me so much.
He never claimed the moral high ground. All he claimed is that as royalty he has responsibility. Sacrificing the few for the greater good is part of his responsibility, not because it is right, but because it must be done. He even said he had feelings for her but sacrificed her anyways due to his responsibility

Also, he clearly said his original plan was to make her queen. But since MC ruined it he was forced to this option.

End of the day its a matter of sacrificing 1 innocent person to save thousands if not millions of innocent people. One can argue if that is morally right or wrong, but as a ruler what he did wasnt wrong for sure. It simply isnt morally acceptable by modern social standards (at least publicly)

Dex-chan lover
wall of text for no reason whatsoever but to REALLY miss the whole fucking point of him being “normal” and easy to control, abd fucking really? Anis doesn’t wanna deal with POLITICS! what makes you think she will stop her magic research to TRY to obtain an position on the political scale
She doesn't need to stop her magic research, she doesn't need to deal with politics, if anything prince just needs to keep funding her research and then just have her crack some heads on the side. Anis would be the muscle that people would be afraid of, kinda like she already is. She is eventually going to need to deal with the religious nobles who hate her no matter what. Plus, you are correct that Anis would probably refuse, but the fact that Prince didn't even try to talk to her first makes his concern for the people ring hollow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread