The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Oh gosh, I feel so much for the uncle. It's not easy to escape abuse especially if you still believe that your abuser is your family and loved one. The uncle really took a lot of courage to return to the city despite his trauma. Sitting with Leslie should be on a rotational basis lol.

Poor uncle :( i hope Leslie get to have some bonding time with him

And im so happy seeing Leslie being more happy doted by the whole household of Salvatore

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit. I honestly thought that when he was talking about behind the barrel, there would be a hole big enough to fit a child her size. But it was only a hole for air...🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Hang in there Leslie! Even if there's all this foreshadowing, you have the power of shadows, so you should be fine.

so from that not so subtle foreshadowing it sounds like leslie will probably find herself
back in the sperrado household in the future :(((((((

Argh!😣 that was so misleading Duchess! Please word it better next time!!!

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me the sperados are going to kidnap her and put her in that cellar 😨

Dex-chan lover
@Suckerforshipping
If it was big enough for a child, its big enough for an animal. Plus the wine would not age correctly. So any hole that size would be immediately patched. A small crack may go unnoticed if small enough though.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaahhhhhh. So many cute Leslie faces this chapter I can't even.

It's not much, but knowing you have family who cares about you really, really goes a long way.

Thanks for the new chapter. I'm today-years-old to find out that there is a WN of The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess. Only until chapter 4. :)

OMG. Uncle...NOOOOO. 😭😭😭 I am crying. I hope this is not some foreshadowing that she's gonna get thrown in that cellar. Hnnnnng. My heart.

Users who are viewing this thread