The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 47

Hopefully she goes through with her insanity. Nothing would please me more than see the Marquess get executed and the bitch lose EVERYTHING from assets to status. Getting thrown to streets with nothing is best type of punishment for her.

When her brother got her from the garden and lifted her up, you could have probably shopped her for a cat or dog and it would still look the same.

KEKW first shes does not even looks like Sperado. Because they destroyed all evidence of other kids that did not have blonde hair kekw

I really enjoy this series but one of the things that I don't like is how the guards are doing their job...

"Throw away her computer." "Take away her cellphone."
*Shock* BAM

...at least "I" would be able to rest waaaay more...

I kinda wish when she absorbed the kids power she also absorbed there souls so she always spoke and heard them and she used that to threat Eli saying “if you did get my power you would here the voices of the kids your family killed constantly screaming” or something

Poor MC. Old habits truly die hard. She was previously raised in an incredibly unhealthy environment that would constantly belittle and abuse her, despite also making her schedule tight full of lessons and studying. I like the approach from the author. Of course, MC still has trouble trying to get used to being treated like a normal child. She was, after all, abused a good portion of her life.

Contributor
Honestly, I think not allowing Leslie to read when it is light out is a bit much. At that age, I was practically glued to books and they were my primary activity and form of entertainment. Leslie doesn't exactly have much else to occupy her time with and reading is a fairly restful activity; they could easily gotten out some nice fiction to entertain her.

As for Pelon, I don't know why everyone is criticising him this much. It's been mentioned that losing a noble trial is basically the death of your honour, so you'd have to be incredibly shameless and thick-skinned to be in public again sooner than a year or so, let alone a mere two weeks. Sure, Pelon could have been more cautious (that would have been better), but they're in public — the royal palace no less — and the trial was big news, well-attended, and very recent. I.e. anyone present would be aware that the cute silver-haired girl is a member of the Salvatore house and therefore not to be messed with. Also, it isn't as though Pelon is slacking off: he's listening to some urgent news.

Thank you for the translation!

fake or not, as long as they treat her like a real family, that is what matter you piece of shit sperado lady

Users who are viewing this thread