The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 63

Oh yes, lets mess about with THE FUCKING BLACK DEATH.

Jesus the author knows how to write stupid fucking villains who are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@ninaaziz @twilightspirits
Konrad is 100% the duke's son. The other 2nd prince is the son of the current emperor and his wife. The 1st prince is the son of Medea with the previous emperor.

Aggregator gang
So the dowager empress is an old friend of the duchess, eh? Perhaps she was the one responsible for the duchess' burn in the face?

Double-page supporter
Well damn son. Seems like a public inquiry is in order. I prefer a covert ass kicking.
Heads are gonna roll

Aggregator gang
wait, isnt this arabela thing a quite regular occurrence? so why now is the only time to get that thing? why is she so confident that Eli will get it? why is she so sure Leslie will take it out if Eli cant? and why should she take it when the arabela is the only one capable of take it out? her plan is so dumb that it falls apart on its own.

Fed-Kun's army
@PhoenixDen I think Medea is underestimating Leslie because she doesn't know the extent of her power. She only has a hunch that Leslie has the power of darkness, but I doubt she could guess even in her wildest dreams that Leslie is as strong as the 1st black witch, if not stronger

So Leslie just dosn't touch it right i mean her magical powers are kinda crazy enough to just have shadows hold it.

DEFINITELY TIME TO BLOW UP A COUPLE OF KINGDOMS AND FORCE THAT BLUE HAIRED BINCH TO TOUCH IT

Aggregator gang
So Dowager doesn't care whether Eli can pass the Arabela test, in fact, she knows that she's going to fail and all she cares about is for someone to touch and bring out that cursed object. What's the point in using Eli then???

Dex-chan lover
So why did the Duchess suddenly crumble? Literally everything we've seen of her so far says that if she's threatened like this, even in a hidden manner, she would retaliate and destroy the threat.
An evil bit*h like the ED (*snicker* No wonder the Emperor had so few children) can NOT be what's best for the empire.

If anyone touched that thing died so don't touch it use the shadows.. but wasn't Arabella supposed to strengthen the seal not to bring it out

@Eclat123
if your question is serious, try looking for webtoons with tags like drama excluded
i know youre not saying you dont like it, but for others who dont i hope they find something to their taste, in this day and age not many things will be "kid friendly", especially comics (in my opinion; comics arent meant for kids or anyone under the age of 14 if they are ignorant/unknown to serious issues) :)

Users who are viewing this thread