The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 9

I think the difference between the duchess burns and leslie is the magic prevents the use of healing arts. In leslie case I think it was normaly fire but the reason she was saved was more a location bound ghost type of thing. At least it that is how it seemed to me and after rereading what it out. Plus her shadows act as if they have a will of there own at times, adding to ghost give her more power idea. When it comes to healing leslie I think it is to show a difference between the duchess and her father, show that she wishes to help leslie, not just use her. The matching scar thing between the duchess and leslie would have been an interesting idea, but it feels more like the duchess wants to bring back the innocent child leslie should have been.

that last line makes me love the duchess. it’s the responsibility of adults to protect children suffering and facing abuse.

How bad were the duchess's wounds, even after getting healing it is still a huge scar.

Dex-chan lover
how was her burn wound so easily healed? i kinda wished that she would have some sort of scar as a reminder or something

Supporter
entei.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And after that the chef party all night long, while singing Leslie name

she was begging to survive so i had to help as an adult- award for awesome adult go to....:)

Users who are viewing this thread