The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 52

That Nanny is delusional if she thinks that she deserves a job in the Sperado house after being part of the abuse of Leslie. Treated her well my ass! If you’re a bystander knowing the abuse happens you’re still part of that problem. 😡😡😡

I'm just sitting here, in the middle of the night, grinning like crazy because that's so damn cuuuuuteeeee!!!

I can see tha flag....
My brothers and sisters, we must protect her, the precious child at all cost!

Aaaahhh! Hope we get to see more of how the Duchess and Saraine's love story... Or even a bit more flashbacks (although I doubt it since it isn't really part of the main story line huhu)

Also... That nanny is delusional if she believes she's treated Leslie well all these years hahaha

Ahahaha, I had a conversation about height like that with my little brother way back. 😂
True heartwarming sibling dynamic.

I hope an asteroid falls on the sperado estate and kills both the bitchy sister and her pussy father

The nanny is delusional if she really thinks that she treated Leslie well, wth ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Dex-chan lover
@Karumin Relatively. She treated her relatively well, or about as well as anyone was even able to without getting fired, apparently. That's gotta count for something (in the shallow mind of a woman who is just mad she has to do laundry instead of her original duties but doesn't actually have any better career prospects anyway).

@glomoro That's what I remembered as well, but I reread everything today and look who's the 1st one mentioned in chapter 10...

fbLeW7f.png

Lookit her standing on her tippy-toes beside Bethrion! >w<

That panel with young Duchess and Papa Bear was such a tease. We need more, MOAR.

Dex-chan lover
its funny to think that because ria was around her the most she must like ria the most, if anything its the opposite. no one really treated her well so the one she had to deal with the most would be the worst one

Users who are viewing this thread