The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

I hope you get to meet Spring every year, Leslie 😭😭

Thank you for translating! Congratulations for S1

I cringe whenever Leslie tries to be badass in front of Leslie. She's so passive aggressive.

I swear if Eli and the dad comes back again I will fucking jump into the story myself and kill them

@xellast what’s
I cringe whenever Leslie tries to be badass in front of Leslie. She's so passive aggressive

mean 👀👀

Double-page supporter
Season started strong but became weak and useless at the end , everything from chapter 50 to 60 was useless filler.
@fitizen bruh what the fuuck?

@Nogoodimaginativename they are referencing the Jacaranda flower's (the empress) capacity to overtake a whole pond (manipulate someone) if not taken care of on time.
This was mentioned in a previous chapter, though I don't remember which.

Double-page supporter
These guys are like fucking cockroaches. Doesnt matter how many times you stamp them out they just keep coming back. Ffs author get yourself a new villain or leave Leslie in peace, stop it.

Dex-chan lover
i can understand them wanting use the older sister but how would the dad have any value at all at this point?

I will miss cute little babyfaced Leslie!! Oh but that endearing sweet girl saying "fucking massacre " was a true thing of beauty and comic delight.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was a Chinese manhwa. Only the Chinese love their cockroach-like trash mob villain characters that have vibranium strength plot armor. These characters are dumb, boring, and deserve to be erased, but for whatever reason someone with power always wants to pick them up even though they're trash tier pawns.

Dex-chan lover
Plot armor to save an MC is more or less expected, even if you hope the author will at least be classy about it. Plot armor to save villainS, plural, MULTIPLE TIMES is trash-tier writing.

And the Church, well... "So you know how this girl tried to kill her sister TWICE? Well, she's a candidate to be a priest for an event, so...forgive her. I mean, who better for the role of priest? And her sister, WHOM SHE TRIED TO KILL TWICE, is a candidate too, so by forgiving her we're giving her chance AND LOCATION to try to kill her A THIRD TIME. God acts in mysterious ways".
Mysterious ways indeed...

kinda wished they introduced more characters to be antagonists. They kept getting saved by plot.

Users who are viewing this thread