The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Im not gonna lie. The original FL must have had a real blast living.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall Dude, imagine having the memories of an alternate you and being able to recall terrible shit you've done like literally ordering someone to kill their own loved ones. Fully expecting the MC to overcompensate for shit she didn't due my virtue of having that person's body and knowing what could've been.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That's fucked up. Both versions. One to kill his mother, and another to kill his queen.

Also, can they seriously not, like, hire his mom or something? Or is that a security risk?

Fed-Kun's army
Omgg this is just what I've been wanting. A villainess story that has depth and weight to villainous actions.

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie Psychologically speaking, neglect is a form of abuse. Especially in this case.

Edit: Also, kids don't have to be psycopaths to do horrible things. Kids can be innocently malicious to the extreme.
Edit2:
Moreover, OG Pryde doesn't seem like a psychopath to me. You don't have to be a psychopath to be capable of doing evil. Also, the human is very delicate, and even more so during childhood, where it can be molded and also change drastically because of many things(such as trauma). Sadism can be developed. It's not something innate. Her environment is what allowed her to become that way.

For examples:
-extremely neglected by her mother;
-extremely spoilt by her father;
-her living in a castle separated from where her mother, father and sister live;
-her father never spending the night in her castle(instead only being there from time to time during the day);
-her being in a greatly higher position of power when compared to the people around her (servants, guards and the like)(and them becoming outlets for her frustration);
-her always having her way, not learning right from wrong clearly, and her developing feelings of catharsis from pushing her frustration on the people around her, with no one stopping her (it's thus perfectly normal for her to grow to like it and to consider doing that normal, especially when at such a young age);
-her always wondering why her mother never makes time to see her (even though she would logically be able to);
- then learning about a hidden little sister from a vision(the OG did) and how she had been receiving a lot of love from both of her parents;
- then her father dying the same day, her father having been the only source of filial love in her life;
- need I remind that she is still 8 years old at that point and then soon becomes queen before the age of 10, from then on having even more power over others.

It makes perfect sense for her to have become a bad person. Also, do note that being a psychopath doesn't mean you are evil. Those are two completely different things. Most psychopaths are not criminals and are still normal people. I don't personally believe that the OG Pryde was a psycopath, but regardless of whether she was one or not, it wouldn't have changed much.

Edit3: I just thought of something. OG Pryde making Stayle kill his own mother could also be for catharsis and because of envy (he, a lowly-person, had a loving mother, something that her, the princess and now queen, never had). So this too has nothing to do with being a psychopath.

Double-page supporter
Why so serious.. i prefer more laidback characters.
Being this much of a goody2shoes is just boring af

OG!Pryde is really cruel, even when she was a child. She truly is more then a mere Villaness, 'The Last Boss' really suits her.

The last slide, that is adorable, i belive in you Pryde XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It has been chapter 3 but this series is slowly gaining a place in my heart. I love how MC puts herself in the OG!Pryde's shoes as if she is her and acknowledges her faults.

Users who are viewing this thread