The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

the mother is doing a crap job as a mother, but i will simply enjoy page 31 instead of joining in witc...i mean mother hunt.

This is so fucked. The reason why she became a shitty person in the original novel was because her mother resigned her to be a shitty person and didn't try to raise her into being a good person. What a terrible mother! She abandoned her kid from the get-go

Dex-chan lover
The mother hate here is pretty unjustified, I mean she literally sees the future that comes true. If in that future she was a tyrant good chance that whatever the mother did to change her just didn't work, and the only way to not make said tyrant queen is to simply give the crown to someone else.

@falconmaster3000 So that's why I felt something was off originally. I was wondering what was it a few months back and upon rereading it i finally get what it was.

@Kurbo so then whats the point of premonition? If you have a premonition that 100k men are going to die because the front line breaks, then even if you retreat are 100k men going to die? If you reinforce and put 10 times as many men in that spot, will they still break through in that spot? Does that mean that you essentially never have free will as long as you can predict the future? What about when the author said that the old Pryde used to predict the future and profit off of the people's sufferings from drought or famine and that she was called evil for that? Did she take advantage of the future there?

Unless it's straight out said that the future is immutable once it's predicted, the mother is an asshole because the reason why she was evil is because she never got her parents' love and was only satisfied materially while being put in a den of snakes. You have to remember that this stuff is all happening while she's a very young child still trying to figure out herself. Also if the future really is immutable then how come she was able to change the future by reincarnating? Why is everyone around her that knows how the power works (that it's impossible to change the future) act in a way that saves lives and actually does change the future? Why was her father so happy for saving his life when he should've been destined to die on that date anyway no matter what Pryde did?

That's because this whole series is either logically flawed and really stupid and poorly written with zero (0) redeeming qualities or the future is changeable from premonitions. And if the future is changeable from premonitions, the mother is the worst mother on the planet for not even trying to help her out or trying to set up reliable systems for after she dies. Maybe she will always be a terrible queen, but can't she try and mold her away from being a queen and into a good advisor or a good person? Or send her off somewhere on a spiritual or religious journey to find meaning? Or try to set her up to have a happy life and ending somewhere in a different country? Why does she just resign her first born child, one of the only two children she has, to such a terrible and tragic fate?

I know the reason why. It's because the mother is the scum of the earth and setting up her child to fail. What a terrible parent and queen. Why doesn't she grow up and take responsibility for bringing in another living human being into the world? And her dad also needs to fucking grow a pair too for sitting by and letting this happen. He's also equally shitty.

Dex-chan lover
so the dumb cunt of a queen made a self fulfilling prophecy by alienating her first born.
she fucking lucked out that a Jap Highschooler assumed direct control

@falconmaster3000
the mother is an asshole
I completely 100% agree

... I really don't like the Queen. She hides the fact that she has another child from the public and her own daughter (which can cause trust issues amongst family members.) Not only that, she clearly doesn't have any hand in raising Pryde. If she saw the future, she should've at least tried to change Pryde instead of letting it all go down. You saw what was gonna happen and you're ok with your child dying? No. The Queen doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

I legit love the Dad, he didn't deny that the Queen was a terrible mother. 😂

As for the queen, I think the novel explains her decision better...not to the point that I agree, but I can understand. OG Pryde was either an extremely resentful and vindictive person or a sociopath. I don't know which she was, but you can only possibly cure the first case, you can't cure a sociopath, their brain is just wired wrong.

I understand the queen's logic if literally all her premonitions come true but it's selfish and stupid to treat your children differently. Look up golden child syndrome. (Especially when the stakes are this high)

Kids can pick up on it, it's considered emotionally abusive, and it fucks them up for life. I'm sure you all know people this has happened to

i don’t even blame pryde for doing all that... she failed as a mother and a queen, she knew it was going to happen and yet didn’t even bother helping her change... she just threw her away... dude she’s your daughter... if you know that your child will experience all that, would you just sit still and do nothing.... and now that she’s changed, you’re shocked?!?! what is wrong with you... luckily you kmew that you failed as a mother, not to mention you failed as a queen as well

Dex-chan lover
Not to support the mothers case, which is shitty for any mother, I have to imagine considering how the mothers had the precognition ability for so long she knows she can't fight fate at all.

There would be no other reason she could blatantly neglect her eldest daughter like that.

Double-page supporter
"I was afraid of what my daughter might become so I avoided her." Sounds like Pryde's mom made a self-fulfilling prophecy by emotionally neglecting the original Pryde

Users who are viewing this thread