The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

I don't get why otome isekai protagonists always think the script is absolute.
Either way, this plays it relatively straight so far, but that's fine. Anime is trash and so am I.

This was so great, so amazing, thank you so much for the translation, also that tag line at the end, do you think since he'll shield her from all bad things he might become a yandere ? Well probably not since they usually live something bad to become like that, right ?
Ah, idk, anyway, thank you very very much for translation, I was so looking forward to reading this chapter and I'm so excited for the next ones as well, this is truly amazing haha, sending you lots of love~~ 🥰😍💜💚

Double-page supporter
@arisendresden

no it isn't
The novel is over 800 chapters and ongoing. Oh and unless you like
watching the Mc destroy themselves for no good reason this gets old fast

Double-page supporter
@arisendresden that's nice but the comment was meant for people that don't want to be trapped in War and Peace, the otome game. if I wanted to just tell you I would have used a direct message not a forum post

Dang my eyes are leaking😭 what the heck was up with that severely twisted Pryde in the game!!! How did she end up like that??!! 😭😭😭

This is a gem !! honestly Thank you guy for translating this !!❤️❤️❤️ 😭 please don't abandon this manga !!

The first 3 chapters hooked me and made me cry twice.
Once when I read this the first time and second when I was trying to remember why I had this bookmarked

Group Leader
The little sister reminds me of Jeanette from wmmap...I don't want to hate her but I've seen her once and she's kinda annoying even if I have no reason to find her annyoing xD

Users who are viewing this thread