The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Ch. 45 - No Deal

Dex-chan lover
5hredw.png

Dex-chan lover
God I love the writing in this series.
Its hard to make a charismatic, deceptive, and silver-tongued character actually be those things instead of just telling the reader that they are, but by god does the author make it happen!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Noel about to bag another one. Deym, Noel is really a sage of talk-no-jutsu.
Makes me think what if his gift was a combat-oriented one but he still talks like this? He could found his own nation if ever that is the case (well right now, he might be able to. He is basically our world's politician as he is)

Dex-chan lover
oh please, no tournaments.. i thought the talker would approach things differently. so while this might just be empty talks, once i saw the panel and the translation, my interest in the series did a big drop.

thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover

Makes me think what if his gift was a combat-oriented one but he still talks like this? He could found his own nation if ever that is the case (well right now, he might be able to. He is basically our world's politician as he is)
I mean, I'm pretty sure he doesn't talk that well because he has this gift, but rather he got this gift because he talks that well.

Group Leader

Well, his gift(Job) gives boosts to his INT only, while other Jobs give boosts to other stats like STR, DEX, and so on. That's why his Job is considered the weakest, as it doesn't boost physical stats at all. In exchange, the boost to INT is probably really high. So I think he wouldn't be this clever if he had a combat-orientated Job.

Users who are viewing this thread