The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Ch. 45 - No Deal

Dex-chan lover
God I love the writing in this series.
Its hard to make a charismatic, deceptive, and silver-tongued character actually be those things instead of just telling the reader that they are, but by god does the author make it happen!
me too, I started reading the light novel a month ago because I really interested in what happened next.
never read any light novel before but it's actually really good. storywise the novel already have far beyond the manga and lots of interesting details on it.
i can't recommend it enough

Dex-chan lover
As usual Noel's aspirations and schemes go beyond expectations lmao.
Also wtf a Leo and a Leon I had to do a double take trying to figure out who wanted to fight who lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This begs the question that Leon could come up with: Why should he agree to it? The clan he's in is one of the Regalia, so don't you think that Leon could just ditch Noel's plan and do it himself? Sure he's a sub-master but he's still has enough authority to make it happen, I think.

Double-page supporter
oh please, no tournaments.. i thought the talker would approach things differently
Oh come now fellow reader, we've watched Noel long enough to know he's definitely going to manipulate the ever-living hell out of this tournament if it ever comes out.

A normal "honorable" tournament won't produce that much dividends and advantages directly to Noel.

He's gonna have a nice, shady, dirty, manipulate plan to milk the shit out of anyone even remotely connected to this.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! I'm hyped about this series. One of the better adaptations I've seen of light novels these days too! It really captures action and character well.

Users who are viewing this thread