The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Way A Talker Fights

Fed-Kun's army
dude a shotcaller? thats broken af if he has proper comrades. teamfight? no prob. skirmish? ez clap. 1v1? tutorial fight. what to buy in store? he got you covered

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like Live Dungeon except the names of the classes and abilities are a bit diff. Also, Talker is a horrible job title.

25% buff is huge.

in smaller groups it won't mean much
(3 damage dealers buffed * 1.25 ~ 3.75 damage dealers)
it's less damage gained than just adding another dude to the group
not to mention the added cost of having to defend the talker (MC here has plot armor to make up for it)

but, at 4 damage dealers and up, having a talker more than makes up for it.

(100 damage dealers * 1.25 ~ 125 damage dealers)
even if you take 2 or 3 people to guard the talker (not to mention the healers and rearguard) it's a net gain no matter how you look at it

so, not much meaning to "seekers" who probably operate in smaller groups

but for the country? for armies? i'm surprised talkers aren't signing lucrative deals with large organizations.

also, the 10x attack power is pretty big, but "causes the person who is being buffed to end up being unable to move for a short period of time" is pretty significant

meaning, if they can't kill the target, or miss, they're pretty dead. (in a small team, again, in a large team where people can cover for each other, yeah, mad OP)

not to mention, 10x attack power is internal stats, and i doubt it affects they're weapon stats.

Weakest job my ass, for a starter like him to be able to cast a 25% buff on literally anything imagine what a veteran could do when they reach the pinnacle of their job. Even if your party is shit they can still stand their ground against higher tier enemy like the manga had described or even buff those who can no longer grow from their job to become even stronger in battle. Shit, he can even apply debuff to enemies like stunning them, who doesn't want a talker in their party when there's this many perks.

Dex-chan lover
Talker is weakest???

BRUH CAN LITERALLY INCREASE HP REGEN, ATK, DEF, STAMINA and ENDURANCE
I wouldn't doubt it could also increase Charisma and Luck.

Talkers are meant to be commanders of the royal imperial army if they could buff every soldier like crazy.
they could also be arch mages to make explosive magic much much more destructive.

"Increase ALLIES's attack power by merely 10 times". I choked. I haven't seen any buff that strong in any games. I don't talk about tons other buffs and the class be considered weakest
I mean, what the f... other classes have? Have 100x more attack and health?
Chapter 2 and the manga just reveal its true self. This is not going to be good.

This is a major flaw eight stories about the weakest class....

You need to actually show us how the duck that shit is weak. For example, he can buff them but he becomes twice as weak or something. Idk just show how it’s inferior, because now all your doing is showing how much better it is.

this man trained his body to the limit for 5 years just to fight with a gun. dissapointing.

Hehe. All according to my calculations. Guess the mc is gonna be those intelligent based characters then.

Supporter
a buffer is like a man that buff multiple man ... like by 25% it mean for a single person it can make a 4 people team as strong as a 5p team, it seem to have ground control skill (super usefull) and have a good understanding of the battlefield, HOW THE FUCK IT WEAK, literally it a know fact an army would collapse without a general , and now the general can fucking BUFF people

Also I always have a hard time taking universe where sword fighting is common when the mc does have a fucking GUN
and yeah the famous calculations ... "yeah i did CaLcUlAtE what move my team mates are going to do have how the beast are going to react to the fucking millimeter and millisecond for the next 18s"
I mean it would have been really funny if the lesser vampire did not attack and the mc MC would have die, the only thing I can conclude is either the MC is really stupid and put is life on the line on something random or the plot armor is incredibly strong and the mangaka is try to make it pass as intelligence ... or he can the the futur and what he see is always right (meaning no free will because everything is already decided but he could have done better if he did have that competence)

Anyway the concept alone is pretty cool the the MC isn't , the author should try to play some MMO raid and see how the call are made (and even their on AI running of script you can more or less know when it will kill the boss with this precision, sorry but i really can t take this universe seriously if a fucking script is more wild that a living being)

Users who are viewing this thread