The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Fallen Wing

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame Noel tbh, to survive in their world you need to be tough
i hope they recruit the elf girl too and that other guy

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha

One of the reason I like this manga, because the lead actor here is not like your ordinary ones

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for Noel to recruit the next member after Leon :wooow:
Iirc there are 2; one for administration and one for the team

Dex-chan lover
Mannnn, I was so wary of the art at first but I have truly come to love it, espcially in battle.

Dex-chan lover
So I know our man here has some maxed out Charisma but how’s he gonna win over the guy that he just emotionally destroyed?

sure the promise of being a big clan sounds tempting but I don’t think he’s that greedy

maybe argue that this will make his former team feel better since they’ll see him moving on without being held back anymore. Not sure
Well it's Noel he probably already has set up a plan to fix the trust issues he sown

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the Sky Wing members, i felt the least bad for the elf girl.
yup, it's her own fault and that becomes a fatal wound for her entire group
Noel may be quite possibly the biggest scumbag mc I have ever seen in a manga, and yet I still want to root for him
not really, he's still above average imho
read korean, they have the worst MC. sometimes i wonder are there even human like that???
i just feel most of them are not emotionally stable, cold, detached from the surrounding and very self centered
not all, but from most i've read

Users who are viewing this thread