The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Since the web novel is now deleted and rather difficult to read, can someone suggest: Will Noel meet Tanya? And how will they sort out their relationship? For some reason it seems to me that this meeting will be similar to the meeting of the main characters of the manga "Dungeon Seeker".
And if someone knows, tell me: with whom will he have romantic feelings? And will they be at all?

Heyy I wont read the comments, Just putting my thoughts on this.

HELL YAH WE GOT A FRESH GUILD STYLED STORY UP IN HERE, WOOOOOOO
Started sweet, Then Chaos, then back to normalcy, then to maliciousness. Wooo my vocab is not good at all. but all this in just 7 chapters?
God I I want to buy this guy's manga. sadly I am not responsible enough, or motivated enough to try and get the means to do so.

If you want something new, Morally questioning, And straight to the point with Background scheming, this manga or even the novel is great for you.
10/10 Would Recommend.

Group Leader
@Sabster
So far, it's one-sided crushes, or rather, Noel knows they like him but he is deliberately not reciprocating as he wants to focus on his goal. But even he mentions a few times that it's hard. But that's only based on prob halfway through Part 3 and anything could happen in future...

@ArachneVik
「……Noel?」

When I was walking while thinking about the future, my name was suddenly called. Turning back, I saw a blonde-haired woman in a black dress looking at me.

I didn’t recognize her at first. The woman was well-dressed and she wore a number of expensive accessories. The black dress showed a lot of skin, had a plunging neckline, and deep slits in the hem. It showed off the woman's glamorous body liberally.

「I suppose it’s been a while」

The blonde-haired woman had a cold smile on her beautiful face.

So I smiled too.

「Long time no see. ――Tania」
You can read the rest yourself =)
https://www.foxteller.com/novel/198.../who-said-that-being-in-love-is-a-happy-thing

Nanti w Tl Bahasa Indonesia chapter 3 nya, bsk malam done, i Will translate this manga from English- Indonesia tomorrow night

I wonder if the author will consider officially publishing their LN in english. It seems they didn't take too kindly for the novelupdates thing.

Wow! This is great! My only complaint is the whole “talker is the weakest thing-a-mig-gig” when it seems op. Also I love the whole trap-like face dealo the main character has.

Fed-Kun's army
The talker, who eventually would be the most notorious, hailed from a distant land. He began his career by standing up in a beer hall and blaming all of Germany's problems on the Je- Oh wait wrong talker

@Eowyn I feel as if it really is the weakest but only by itself and when with teammates it can become very powerful which was said in the manga. Don't forget that the main character had to train himself to effectively use it

Aggregator gang
@ jreadingmanga Lol, imagine if the manga just takes a left turn a begin to depict world war 2 in this fantasy setting.

Users who are viewing this thread