The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Waa did not expect that evilness. WOOOOHH

Should've used the alternate title as the main one instead: I'm the Most Evil Support Class "Talker" and I'll Subdue the Strongest Clan in the World

it's kinda rare to see a fantasy manga that has the art mach up with the story in terms of quality

I'm conflicted right now. I don't know if i want to see the NTR that is going to happen to the so called "leader".

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finally someone who isn't afraid of the fact that their world uses Indentured Slavery for Criminals and Debters. Instead of trying to be "Free all the slaves regardless of the fact the system isn't the same as Colonial Slavery which we all hate"
There is a HUGE difference between them, but unfortunantly due to how the Europeans corrupted the system with their Colonial Slavery system, it has become a word that regardless of method its seen as the same thing.

I AM LOVING THIS
THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS LAWFUL EVIL AS SHIT
WE NEED AN ANIME OF THIS HOLY SHIEEEEEET

@AUSGrizzly The fault doesn't lie with europeans "supposed" corruption of colonial slavery, that is in fact an example and practice of REVISIONIST history as it was one of the latest practices seen after the war and quite a turning point after 400 years of Europe having outlawed slavery, Rome had slaves and so did the Ottoman Empire, right now it is legal in Zimbabwe to have slaves, so it is in South Africa and in many places like West and Center Asia there exist indentured slavery, in fact it exists in America and so it does with Europe with prison laborers, don't mistake it for something that is not done, its just not called slavery for the sake of optics, try thinking about the meaning and the enforcement by penalization, there are prisons that are for profit after all.
Remind yourself that the first countries to outlaw slavery began with the british at the end of the bizantines throughout 300 hundred since 1500 and America was in fact one of the latests to end slavery. Countries such as Spain and France had already outlawed the practice by the 1700s but that didn't mean they wouldn't have manservants or the like. The USSR had in fact lend a hand in the revolution of africa by providing weapons and inciting violence, sleeper agents and riots through those colonies, look up the scientific progress of Rhodesia as we now know as zimbabue, who had developed train lines and had a faster culture and educational rate than even the chinese to serve even better progress in tech, there is a document about it where I don't remember if it was a chinese or japanese had led a documentary in Sudan or Algeria (I don't remember the particulars) where the meme of "it's all so tiresome" was borne, please study the subject. Politics is always involved and our perception is usually clouded by manufactured propaganda or marketing towards it without actually looking the cause.

Lol british outlaw the slave only for weaken their competitor
Dutch and french and spain make alot of money from slave trade

In reality british still use "slave" as laborer or frontline in war

Yeah... This guy is a bit vengeful... And amoral.

I can see why he would be called evil in the eyes of the others.

His actions are honestly the first time I've actually seen the words "paying back the slight 10 times over" actually being done.

Fed-Kun's army
*clap clap clap*
No forgiveness. No bargaining. No mercy.
I feel kinda bad for Tania knowing what the likelihood of her fate as a slave (only a little though)....but noooooone what-so-ever for Lloyd.
Heartless? Sure, I'll confess to that but betrayal from someone you trust is a serious crime.

I wonder how - since his ability was speech - , he would deal with an opponent whose ability is exact counter ? Like , silencing him as their ability.

I luv this chapter, hope the pair will suffer and drown in regret of betraying someone whom was your true comrade ^^

So the Talker Job is something like an Enchanter right?
Buff n De-Buff kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread